post replypost new topic
Zopiclone

Posted: August 14, 2016, 7:28 PM
Hi,

I'm new to the forum, I'm badly addicted to this drug, it scares me, 3 weeks ago, I ran out as my "supplier" was away, after only 24 hours with none, and severe shakes and sweats, I lost a huge chunk of time and took a seizure

Doc has prescribed 2x 7.5mg tabs a day, But I'm taking up to 25 a day, sometimes a bit more, I want off this merry go round

I'm not sleepy on this dose, it just makes me feel normal, but it's clearly not normal, on top of this I have a codeine addiction, 24 solpadine a day.

When I was at hospital following the seizure, the docs expected my liver to be damaged, but it's not, so I'm very lucky, I want to stop,

I'm a single parent ( separated ) ex doesn't know how bad my addiction has become, He is angry about the way we separated and just goes out his way to do everything in his power to make my life as hard as possible, things like, took my car ( was in his name ) emptied savings, been violent, tried to put my sons and I out of family home, Took a lot of things from the house, I basically had to start from scratch, one of my boys has a disability, the car was a necessity.

I'm bk on track re replacing the things he took, financially, not so much, my kids don't go without, but I'm doing jobs here n there to pay for this drug addiction

I've no health insurance, GP not much help,

Can I do this at home??

Reducing gradually, I hate this so much, but yet, I keep doing it.

It's 12.25am my lads are fast asleep, I'm thinking instead of taking 7/8 tabs when I wake up, I'll take 5,

Please, anyone can you advise me, I'm literally desperate to stop, but so scared

Posted: August 14, 2016, 7:42 PM
Where do you live?

Click on "NA's HOW IT WORKS" in my sig line.

AA/NA work for millions (including me).

Bob

This post has been edited by Papa Bear on August 14, 2016, 7:49 PM

--------------------
Serenity Prayer
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.

Free copy of AA's Big Book on-line: http://www.aa.org/pages/en_US/alcoh...olics-anonymous

Free copy of NA's Big Book on-line:
Copy & Paste coastalcarolinaarea.org/literature/books/b_t.pdf

AA's HOW IT WORKS:
Copy & paste www.aa.org/assets/en_US/p-10_howitworks.pdf

NA's HOW IT WORKS:
http://www.na.org/admin/include/spa...0it%20Works.pdf

----------------------------------------------------------------

--- driven by a hundred forms of fear, self-delusion, self-seeking, and self-pity.

---there are those too who suffer from grave emotional and mental disorders but many of them do recover if they have the capacity to be honest.

... I need AA more than it needs me.

--- I fight recovery tooth and nail....
I'm not used to being sane, it just doesn't seem natural.

...... According to the great spiritual teachers, ignorance does not result from what we don’t know; ignorance results from what we think we do know.

---Some think that 2+2=5 and believe it.
Some know that 2+2=4 and can't stand it.

--- I didn't have a very happy childhood
but I sure am having a long one !

---Dry since 1989
working daily on getting/staying SOBER.

---If you want to drink, that's your business
...If you want to quit, that's AA's business.

... Tell me, I'll forget;
... Show me, I'll remember;
... Engage me, I'll understand.

---Most problems are psychological.
Most solutions are spiritual .

"If we try to change our ego with the help of our ego, we only have a better-disguised ego."
--Richard Rohr

WWBWD (What Would Bill W. Do)
post replypost new topic