Where's All My Old Friends At ?
Posted: January 24, 2021, 9:36 PM

Where's all my old friends at,? Hello everyone. How's everyone doing. I hope all staying positive, well and safe. I use to be on here a lot at one time. Since I became a mom, I don't come as much . And when I do, I try to write at least one comment to someone's post.! But at that time when I was here all day every day, I gained a few friends as we all commented on all of our post . So I'm just curious to know where's Constantine, Hurting Mom, Mom and More ( or was it MandM), Nyflorida, TravelingMan, Papabear, Opiatluver. I hope everyone is all still around and not in any sort of problem, if it's health or just financial . I hope all is well. I just wanted to say that.!

--------------------
IT ONLY GETS WORSE BEFORE IT GETS BETTER.!
Posted: February 10, 2021, 5:24 PM

Darn, I guess no one is here anymore.

--------------------
Posted: February 11, 2021, 6:23 PM

Hope all is well with you and yours, glad to see people stop back.

--------------------
All gods send their drunks to AA

My story.. https://www.addictionrecoveryguide.o...ST&f=16&t=63644
Posted: February 16, 2021, 10:45 PM

Thanks Larrylive. Same to you.!

--------------------
Posted: April 21, 2021, 6:59 AM

Yo yo!!! What’s up Baby?

So glad you posted!!! 💚💚

I’m not on here a lot anymore. Don’t have a lot of hopeful or helpful things to say since my daughter got her wings. Dayum. It will be 5 years this august since I got the title of a grieving Addicts mom. Can’t say these last 5 years have been pretty. Can’t say much about them bc Ihave been existing and not living. But.... I’m still here.

I chatted on FB this week with a few of the old timers. Lol. Con. Jen. Seems everyone is good.

Sending big hugs to you and the baby!!!!
Lynn

--------------------

I forgot to read the fine print, when i signed up to be your Mom. I thought it would be smiles & hugs and quite a lot of fun.

I didn’t see the part about addiction, mental illness, pain, hopelessness or despair. I didn’t know life could be so flipping unfair.

But I now see something in the fine print that I didn’t see before. It also says to survive your addiction, I must love me more.

In Loving Memory of my angel, J. #forever21 #ihateaddiction #foreverloved
  top of page  Top