post replypost new topic
Where's All My Old Friends At ?

Posted: January 24, 2021, 9:36 PM
Where's all my old friends at,? Hello everyone. How's everyone doing. I hope all staying positive, well and safe. I use to be on here a lot at one time. Since I became a mom, I don't come as much . And when I do, I try to write at least one comment to someone's post.! But at that time when I was here all day every day, I gained a few friends as we all commented on all of our post . So I'm just curious to know where's Constantine, Hurting Mom, Mom and More ( or was it MandM), Nyflorida, TravelingMan, Papabear, Opiatluver. I hope everyone is all still around and not in any sort of problem, if it's health or just financial . I hope all is well. I just wanted to say that.!

--------------------
IT ONLY GETS WORSE BEFORE IT GETS BETTER.!

Posted: February 10, 2021, 5:24 PM
Darn, I guess no one is here anymore.

--------------------

Posted: February 11, 2021, 6:23 PM
Hope all is well with you and yours, glad to see people stop back.

--------------------
All gods send their drunks to AA

My story.. https://www.addictionrecoveryguide.o...ST&f=16&t=63644

Posted: February 16, 2021, 10:45 PM
Thanks Larrylive. Same to you.!

--------------------

Posted: April 21, 2021, 6:59 AM
Yo yo!!! What’s up Baby?

So glad you posted!!! 💚💚

I’m not on here a lot anymore. Don’t have a lot of hopeful or helpful things to say since my daughter got her wings. Dayum. It will be 5 years this august since I got the title of a grieving Addicts mom. Can’t say these last 5 years have been pretty. Can’t say much about them bc Ihave been existing and not living. But.... I’m still here.

I chatted on FB this week with a few of the old timers. Lol. Con. Jen. Seems everyone is good.

Sending big hugs to you and the baby!!!!
Lynn

--------------------

I forgot to read the fine print, when i signed up to be your Mom. I thought it would be smiles & hugs and quite a lot of fun.

I didn’t see the part about addiction, mental illness, pain, hopelessness or despair. I didn’t know life could be so flipping unfair.

But I now see something in the fine print that I didn’t see before. It also says to survive your addiction, I must love me more.

In Loving Memory of my angel, J. #forever21 #ihateaddiction #foreverloved

Posted: December 19, 2021, 3:40 AM
Hi mom (hurtingmom). How are you? Well, it sure is nice to see somebody reply back to me. Especially when it's somebody that I've known for some time now. I'm sorry to hear about your daughter though I did not know she got her wings so I'm sorry that had to happen well do me a favor and next time you talk to Con and everybody else tell him I said hi tell them o come back and say something on here let us all know that they're all still hanging in there. okay Mom take it easy and I'm sure I'll be talking to you soon on here . Ok thanks again bye.[

--------------------

Posted: December 22, 2021, 8:08 AM
I meant to tell them. Not tell him. I know con is a girl.! Sorry for that.

--------------------

Posted: August 6, 2022, 12:16 AM
Hey girl!!! So good to see your name!!!

Haven’t been here in a LONG while but am hanging in there. Think I’m finally finding a sense of acceptance and peace. Sshh. I’m afraid if I say it too loudly the gods will move me back to that place of can’t breathe, knock you to your knees, constant crying pain. Hell, it will be 6 years on August 29th since I got The Call.

The Girls are good. Fb’d with Con, Jenn, Ny2Florida, and a few other not too long ago. When are you joining us??

A baby?? I see that I missed a lot. Please don’t skimp on the scoops.

Please post more often. I promise to check in more often.

Hugs!!!

--------------------

I forgot to read the fine print, when i signed up to be your Mom. I thought it would be smiles & hugs and quite a lot of fun.

I didn’t see the part about addiction, mental illness, pain, hopelessness or despair. I didn’t know life could be so flipping unfair.

But I now see something in the fine print that I didn’t see before. It also says to survive your addiction, I must love me more.

In Loving Memory of my angel, J. #forever21 #ihateaddiction #foreverloved

Posted: April 14, 2024, 10:45 PM
It surprised me that Gustav hadn't been woken by the noise long ago.

--------------------
final grade calculator
post replypost new topic