post replypost new topic
Marykate ..... Are You Ok??

Posted: February 12, 2020, 8:23 AM
MK.... you haven’t responded in 3 months. I know I don’t check in often here anymore. But.... 3 friggin’ months??? Yes. I’m worried. Are you ok? Please please please catch us up on what’s been going on with you.

Hugs Always,
Lynn
xoxo

--------------------

I forgot to read the fine print, when i signed up to be your Mom. I thought it would be smiles & hugs and quite a lot of fun.

I didn’t see the part about addiction, mental illness, pain, hopelessness or despair. I didn’t know life could be so flipping unfair.

But I now see something in the fine print that I didn’t see before. It also says to survive your addiction, I must love me more.

In Loving Memory of my angel, J. #forever21 #ihateaddiction #foreverloved

Posted: February 17, 2020, 6:01 PM
Im not him..But is heroine worse than 80mg of Norco .?Hope he checks in .
Overfifty55

Posted: February 18, 2020, 9:44 AM
Yes heroin is worse.

Posted: April 12, 2020, 2:10 AM
Holy crap I think I finally got this to work. Looks like I was signed in this whole time..maybe? 😵😵
How the hell are you? I'm worried now too about you. 😢 things don't sound so good where you live. Hoping you see this soon and let me know. Crazy s*** huh?!???? Maybe one day if we connect on here around same time I can pass on my e-mail. I had my friend respond to you about a week ago but on other post/thread or whatever.
Hope you're ok. 💛

Posted: April 13, 2020, 8:53 PM
mary Im glad your still alive.hope your well just someone who cares,Im a addict but take has prescribed now ,I really do.poopie

Posted: May 1, 2020, 3:12 PM
so far a happy ending, eh?

hope all is well with you.

Regards,
larry

--------------------
All gods send their drunks to AA

My story.. https://www.addictionrecoveryguide.o...ST&f=16&t=63644

Posted: May 10, 2020, 11:32 PM
Well sort of. Lynn is still is MIA...
Wishing both of you the best as well. :)

Posted: June 26, 2020, 2:27 PM
Hola! Buenos Dias! Bonjour!

Oh smack... it IS afternoon here. Lol. That’s how full my plate has been. Idk if it’s morning or night. LMBO. But I’m still here!!!! Smooches.

Sorry. Yes, I’ve been MIA. Been in my head and burning trees for a lot of reasons. Before I go through my tale of woes (aka catching up).... what’s up with you? How are you? How are tricks? What’s happening? In short, don’t skimp on the scoops!!!

Iusually am comfortably in my shell right about now. Summer used to be my favorite time of year. But now? I hate Mother’s Day through August 29 (the day J got her wings). I withdraw. I hold my breath and wait for those 3 months to pass. There is so much packed in this time period. From Father’s Day, to my many trips to Florida to try to save her, to the anniversary of her first OD, to her 21st bday. I’ve also been tripping (just a tiny teeny bit) that it has been 4 years this August since I got The Call.

PLUS .... things got real deep in my house. hubbylish got da Rona!!! He was sick for like 2 months. There were 4 ER visits, 5 visits to urgent care and many many visits to his doctor. Not that any of them were helpful. He got it at the very very beginning. The doctors provided NO guidance bc the ish was that new. Poor thing, hubbylish said his eyelashes hurt & even went on a ventilator. But for the fact That pre-Rona he used to work out for hours. every. damn. day. I think RonaTa would have taken him out. We won’t go into why I had to perfect my resting bi*&h face .... with a mask on (I never cursed anyone out or raised my voice. Scout’s honor!!) OR why I had to act out of my character one time too many (BUT I made sure my friends always had bail money... just in case lol). Suffice it to say, hubbylish got really good care & never lost a day of pay. He is well now and back to work. Thank God!!!! (There is another Benny to this whole situation. When I call his job or his doctor now, everyone is SO courteous, polite and moves ever so quickly. Lol.)

PLUS... I’ve been in my head bc my dad is dying from cancer. First time I’ve ‘said’ that. Wow. Doctors gave him 6-9 months to live. He told Junior, Sissy & me together in December. Mommy just said that the doctors told them last October. I’m trying to forget how to count. Did anyone say ‘ignore reality. Did anyone say ‘escape‘? Did anyone say ‘smoke a pack a day?

So.... I’ve been avoiding reality, people, things, etc. In other words, I’m ok with the lockdowns. They are the perfect coverup for me. Where’s my L?

‘Nough said..... sorry so long.

Sending hugs,
Lynn

This post has been edited by hurtingmom on June 26, 2020, 2:29 PM

--------------------

I forgot to read the fine print, when i signed up to be your Mom. I thought it would be smiles & hugs and quite a lot of fun.

I didn’t see the part about addiction, mental illness, pain, hopelessness or despair. I didn’t know life could be so flipping unfair.

But I now see something in the fine print that I didn’t see before. It also says to survive your addiction, I must love me more.

In Loving Memory of my angel, J. #forever21 #ihateaddiction #foreverloved
post replypost new topic