post replypost new topic
A Free Christian Addiction Treatment For Anybody

Posted: January 5, 2020, 4:10 PM
Good day guys,

I was an addict for 8 years. This addiction sent me to hell and back.

Most of you probably know by now what hell it is to be addicted and watching your life go down the drain and feel powerless to stop it.

I was freed by a free Christian addiction program called: The Last Rock. I have been four years clean, and I don't even crave drugs anymore. I am also now a volunteer at the work of the last rock.

I would like to invite anybody struggling with addiction hopelessly to give this free program a try.

I am more than happy to send you a link with nearest centers and contact details.

God bless

Posted: March 24, 2020, 9:09 PM
Hello,
My daughter has been an addict for many years. She's been on spice, meth, crack, herion and pills. And she's still doing these drugs,...alot of the time, all together. I've caught her rolling a blunt of spice, crack and heroin all mixed together. I had a fit! I honestly don't know much about all these different types of drugs...what I do know is that she's playing Russian Roulette. She's OD'ed 13 times and has been on life support twice. She's gone to about 6 different rehabs. Nothing has helped. I have begged, pleaded, cried to her and gotten angry with her, but she continues to do this. Can you please give me some information about this program? I would so much appreciate it. We live in Mississippi. Thank you

Posted: May 1, 2020, 3:10 PM
Sorry Ma'am,

life in the addiction forums is haphazzard. I'm a recoveredcrackhead. Thats my e-mail at yahoo.
If i can be of service please reach out,

Regards,
Larry

--------------------
All gods send their drunks to AA

My story.. https://www.addictionrecoveryguide.o...ST&f=16&t=63644
post replypost new topic