post replypost new topic
Are You Still Around Lynn??
Marykat80

Posted: September 14, 2019, 5:12 PM
I hope this post goes through. I got a new phone several months ago. This site didn't recognize screen name and wouldn't let me sign in as guest. So i'll keep short if hapleba again. But I think about you lady!! How are things? 😘

Posted: September 20, 2019, 11:45 PM
What a lovely surprise. To pop over & see my name in the subject line. Lol. Yes, MK, I’m still around. How are you? How are things going with you? In short... what’s happening?

As for me?? I’m still lost. Still depressed. Still trying to come to grips & accept that addiction won... that my love was not enough... and to forgive myself. After 3 years, at least I’m finally thinking about TRYING to gather and then crazy glue my heart together & create a fulfilling life without my girl.

See???? I’m not Mary Sunshine. So I’ll end. Glad that you reached out.

Hugs,
Lynn
Xoxo

This post has been edited by hurtingmom on September 20, 2019, 11:45 PM

Posted: November 3, 2019, 1:12 AM
well Lynn.... I just wrote a damn novel!! (I know you said keep it short but you know I can't do that!) This site doesn't think I'm a ray of sunshine I'll tell you that much. I ALWAYS have problems logging in. I finally copied everything I wasn't able to submit and got though. Hit paste...sounds like the thing to do? But they don't like that because thepost button disappears. 😵😵😵 BUT I think I'm finally remembered as a regular user. So I'm going to disregard everything I said for the night. And try to remember tomorow or so..... I had a lot to say. So instead I'm saying a lot of nothing. Too frustrated now. But was worth it to know you wrote back. ❤ ----your very easily frustrated Mary Sunshine 😬

Posted: November 19, 2019, 7:43 AM
Hey MK!!

Glad you are still around, too. Waiting on you to (re)post. Hope all is well.

Hugs,
Lynn

--------------------

I forgot to read the fine print, when i signed up to be your Mom. I thought it would be smiles & hugs and quite a lot of fun.

I didn’t see the part about addiction, mental illness, pain, hopelessness or despair. I didn’t know life could be so flipping unfair.

But I now see something in the fine print that I didn’t see before. It also says to survive your addiction, I must love me more.

In Loving Memory of my angel, J. #forever21 #ihateaddiction #foreverloved
almosthome

Posted: April 2, 2020, 2:19 AM
Hey Lynne, I'm a friend of Marykats, she has been unable to log in for some unknown reason and wanted me to let you know she is fine. I speak to her on the Line app. Her name on there is unbound if you wanna give it a go. Take care ❤️
post replypost new topic