post replypost new topic
How Come Heroin Uses Dont Get Sick

Posted: May 8, 2019, 11:21 PM
???

Posted: May 14, 2019, 8:53 AM
hi there...well my theory is that...they are always sick its the H that blokes all that out.it cures all whatever symptoms of illness they might be feeling...but that's just me hey.

Posted: May 15, 2019, 8:43 PM
My thoughts: They are always sick w wd symptoms. The immune system is so busy with that, that it does not succumb to cold and virus infections. The immune system can only fight one thing at a time. I wonder when a person is clean for a long time and the immune functions are back to balance, do they get sick a lot until the immune system strengthens again. Kind o the same thing u said.

This post has been edited by NyToFlorida on May 15, 2019, 8:43 PM

Posted: September 19, 2019, 12:17 AM
It's like that old adage when people finally get clean they fall apart physically.

Your entire life is consumed by dope that you wouldn't even know you were sick or even cared. Plus any sickness is never as bad as dope sick so? Bring on a cold, cancer, fever blisters and who knows what? Addicts don't know or care.

Great question though.

Posted: November 11, 2023, 10:30 PM
Hi we are Eleven 11 Recovery an Orange County addiction treatment center, alcohol rehab, drug rehab, and IOP (Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program) in San Clemente, California.and although these days we see more Fetanyl use, we know Heroin well. Heroin does cause sickness; specifically during withdrawals which we are sure many members/users here are well aware of. Your pulse may quicken, you may breathe faster, your pupils may dilate, and a general waive of heavy malaise may follow. Being "sick" is no fun and users will reach for more heroin to prevent this sickness and then of course, get high. Heroin is a highly addictive drug, but fortunately with the right treatment, one can "kick" the habit. There is hope! If you are still using and would like to get sober, be sure to contact your nearest treatment center.

Posted: December 4, 2023, 2:51 AM
It's like the old cliche that when individuals eventually get clean, they physically fall apart.
post replypost new topic