Can you get off heroin gradually , has anyone being successful at it ,
I bring using for a year now , 10grams per week , yes I know
I m a animal , big time over the top personality like everything else I do ,
I want to get off big time , can’t afford it anymore
But also can’t get sick and loose my job
Other wise I m in the street .
Thank you

Posted: August 3, 2018, 1:00 PM
My cousin who spent half his life in prison had a sick habit. And even when getting released he still kept the habit then this last time he went to jail and had to kick but when he got out he started using again. But right away he knew better. He wasn't slamming this time, He would just smoke. But he still knew better so he weened himself down and to the point then he stopped all at once. Where he was a lil sick but nothing bad at all. And he hasn't played with it since.

--------------------
IT ONLY GETS WORSE BEFORE IT GETS BETTER.!
Noelle

Posted: November 1, 2018, 5:24 PM
Hi Baby love thanks for sharing about your cousin.
Me and my boyfriend are trying to stop. We only smoke, do you know how much your cousin tapered down to smoking each day and for how long before he quit? And what symptoms did he feel when he stopped? You said he was a little sick but nothing real bad right?
Thank you for your help

Posted: November 16, 2018, 1:39 PM
Hi Noelle. How are you? So when my cousin tampered down off the black, he only smoked badly enough to keep him from getting sick dveryday. I think he said all together it was a 10 -15 dollars worth a day. That is a small amount . 15 dollars worth for me is only half of my breakfast amount every morning. So I don't know if your gonna try it but if you do. Then let me know. Keep me posted. Okay. Thanks. Bye.

--------------------
Angeleyzz

Posted: April 21, 2019, 3:18 PM
After my husband became incarcerated, I panicked. I knew right then I had to ween my heroin addiction. I really didn't want to immoralize myself into any type of sexual favors just for a shot of this evil drug.
I was on a 3 gram fix a day or more, kept doing less over a 5 day period. Keep in mind I got ahold of prescription sleeping medicine and any type of benzo's I could find.
I'm amazed that I kept myself just 'ok' through the withdrawal period. Everyone fears the withdrawal of heroin. That is what is going to keep myself clean this time. And I won't have any temptation around me since my husband is gone.

Posted: October 5, 2019, 12:35 PM
Hi angel. How are you doing today? Is your husband still on a vacation? Let me know how your doing!

--------------------
OpiateLuvr

Posted: October 12, 2019, 7:53 AM
Hey Noelle, so u're at about 10g/week, right? That's a little over one bag a day... That's not too too bad... U should try to taper down more if at all possible, and know that you'll really have to put aside a week or ten days to be sick. You're going to need to stay in one place cuz you are not going to be able to do much. Get yourself some easy food like canned soups, bread, crackers and that kind of stuff that you can grab and not have to fuss with. Warm clothes as you'll likely be cold for quite a few days and I would suggest investing in some Immodium. It seriously helps when coming off. I actually took about ten of them the first day off as they actually do work on the opioid receptors in the intestines (but not the brain). There is a document called "The Thomas Recipe" floating around out there (just google it)- giving much more detail as to help with at home detox. Keep in mind, the Thomas Recipe is old now and may be way out of date, but it'll point you in the right direction anyway. Be strong- you CAN do it if you really want it. I would find some Kratom also- it helps alot too.
post replypost new topic