post replypost new topic
Into For Kratom Needed Please

Posted: July 31, 2018, 1:48 PM
Hello all my friends and all my wonderful mom friends. How is everyone doing? Well, I know if were On here then our lives aren't all peaches and cream. But still, I still wish everyone and your families are doing well mentally and physically. But I just had a quick question. Does anyone know how Kratom works? I don't have any friends who have used it and I gotta get my act right for my kids if not for me.! So any information would be very helpful to me.! Thanks again everyone.! Bye.!

--------------------
IT ONLY GETS WORSE BEFORE IT GETS BETTER.!
amber21218

Posted: September 16, 2018, 12:34 PM
HI My name is Kathy. My daughter is a heroine addict. Recently in rehab. Years ago when I tried to help her get off heroine, I looked for stuff on the internet and found Kratom. Don't use it. She started getting addicted to it and needed more and more. The same thing happened with suboxene. There is no easy answer for this. My daughter is in out patient rehab and has had a small relapse. I hope I was helpful.

Posted: October 5, 2018, 11:45 AM
Thank you Ambermom for your help. I have read good things about it and I also read bad things too. I'm not gonna try it. . Instead I'm just looking for a inpatient rehab or detox. I don't know which one because I've never been before. I've only done the methadone clinic out patient thing and that didn't work either ! But I thank you again for your help. It was highly appreciated by me. Take care and good luck with your daughter.! Bye.!

--------------------
IT ONLY GETS WORSE BEFORE IT GETS BETTER.!

Posted: November 12, 2018, 10:17 AM
ive been on it for 3 weeks now off yes very lite w/d way better than opiate w/d..please try it it will save your loved one .its a herb it will not hurt you .it does bind to the receptors but it heals them and yes very mild w/d.please it will save your kid.
post replypost new topic