post replypost new topic
Methedom
Jade

Posted: April 4, 2018, 6:41 PM
I'm a heroin addict and tried methedom. The first time I tried it, it 100% worked for me. I was clean for 7 months no cravings nothing at all til I had another sbig problem I felt I could not handle and back I went to heroin. Since then I have been struggling very badly to come clean again. As I start talking the methedom before I reach the 4th day the craving are bad. Even the pain and I'm not sure why is my doses not correct? Well to tell u the truth the doctor that gives me the script is a normal GP that I got a feeling does not know much about it so I'm confused and would really like to stop and get my life back cause u cant do nothing unless make sure u have your stash. I know methedom works, it did the first time I tried I just am not sure why this time on going thru this. If any one can help me to understand it I would be very greatful. Thank u

Posted: April 8, 2018, 11:46 PM
Hi Jade, just reading about other methadone users and my daughter. I would say you need to get your doze adjusted. Stay with it and don’t give up!
post replypost new topic