post replypost new topic
Heroin Or Fast Food - What Can You Get Faster?

Posted: March 14, 2018, 9:31 PM

Yesterday I celebrated one year clean. It was bitter sweet, a friend of mine had a relapse the day before. I don't know what to do about the whole heroin epidemic, but I made a video showing how easy it is to get heroin in Hartford, Connecticut. Here it is:

Heroin or Fast Food - What can you get faster?

Good luck to everyone out there. Be safe

Posted: March 26, 2018, 11:04 AM
Thanks for the post. it is true. buy drugs in a matter of minutes. for help and therapy - takes days and weeks to make appointments, get insurance, intake appointments, then see therapist once a week - what to do on the other 6 days! months to see improvements - if any? and I suspect a year to actually put it behind you and feel good about it?

this reinforces that the person has to want to be clean and put that slow effort in to it. instead of: the quick and temporary high, sabotaging all good efforts, over medicating.

my son is in this situation, it is so hard, I am afraid every day. he is working, but detached from day to day normal functioning. hopefully he will be starting therapy this week. I am on edge. what if he does not go....

This post has been edited by NyToFlorida on March 26, 2018, 1:53 PM
post replypost new topic