How Long Doe Bruising Last From A Heroin Injection
Posted: August 29, 2017, 2:32 PM

My daughter has been shooting heroin, black, for a couple of years now. She says she's been clean for approximately 5 months. She still has bruising up and down her arms and several places on her neck that are the size of a pencil eraser, they are black. She says the bruising from these sites can last up to a year. She also has one on the top of her hand that seems to go away then will swell up again.
I am trying to educate myself about drug use, etc. Can anyone tell me typically how long should the bruises last after injecting and whether or not an old injection site can become swollen after months of supposedly not using?
Posted: September 7, 2017, 7:18 PM

I hoped someone would have seen your question but so far nothing. Go on google search engine and type in anything you need to know. Like ( How long does it take for heroin injection site wounds to heal) or ( Why is the heroin injection site still swelling up) you should get some answers there. What I think is that she's lying and is still using. Take this post you wrote already and copy and paste it under the message board "family/parents of addicts" they will help you on there as there people like yourself that goes on there. Jay.
Posted: September 22, 2017, 11:58 AM

Bruising after 5 months should be clearing up...sorry to say she sounds like she's using ahain...but everyone is different. ..

Con
  top of page  Top