post replypost new topic
Drug Test Q

Posted: August 6, 2017, 10:04 AM
Hi all does anyone know if I dipped the toilet bowl after the person had been would I have a accurate result ?

--------------------
NEVER GIVE UP , GIVING UP !!!

Posted: August 7, 2017, 7:41 AM
Your sample will probably come up diluted . . . which will cause more problems . . . including definitely being retested . . .or having a supervised test.

Lynn

This post has been edited by moderator on August 10, 2017, 8:52 AM

--------------------

I forgot to read the fine print, when i signed up to be your Mom. I thought it would be smiles & hugs and quite a lot of fun.

I didn’t see the part about addiction, mental illness, pain, hopelessness or despair. I didn’t know life could be so flipping unfair.

But I now see something in the fine print that I didn’t see before. It also says to survive your addiction, I must love me more.

In Loving Memory of my angel, J. #forever21 #ihateaddiction #foreverloved

Posted: August 8, 2017, 7:33 AM
Why on earth would you enable an addict to cheat on a drug test? What are you thinking?

--------------------

१२ स्तैप्पैर!

kat11100@comcast.net

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you;
that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
Mark Twain

Just because the monkey's off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town

Laugh because it shows people that you have what they want and what they need: a hope in things unseen, a peace that passes understanding, and a God of miracles who also has a great sense of humor.

Unrealk

Posted: August 8, 2017, 10:25 PM
I agree with you 12stepper. Moderators should take that reply off. It's disgraceful.

Posted: August 9, 2017, 9:56 AM
My apologies.... you are both right. You asked, "What was I thinking?" Providing info. Info that was more experimental than google-able...What I forgot was WHO I was providing it to.

MODERATORS.... would you delete everything in my previous post starting with " best bets.... and ending with "hope this is helpful."

Thank you,
Lynn

--------------------

I forgot to read the fine print, when i signed up to be your Mom. I thought it would be smiles & hugs and quite a lot of fun.

I didn’t see the part about addiction, mental illness, pain, hopelessness or despair. I didn’t know life could be so flipping unfair.

But I now see something in the fine print that I didn’t see before. It also says to survive your addiction, I must love me more.

In Loving Memory of my angel, J. #forever21 #ihateaddiction #foreverloved
post replypost new topic