post replypost new topic
Help!! Needle Broke Off In Arm!!

Posted: May 17, 2017, 9:31 PM
Anybody ever have the needle brake off? It broke into my arm. Inner elbow. It doesnt hurt but a lot of scar tissue was around this area causing the needle to be very tight and it broke off.. I cannot go to the ER right now, but do plan on going tmw or Friday after work. That Is the only time I can go. I just need some input and or anybody that has ever experienced something like this.. also, what will ER do? How are they going to be able to locate it and remove it? Am I going to be okay?

Posted: May 18, 2017, 7:01 PM
1. go to er 2. try soaking area in warm water and peroxide - it may loosen up the area and allow the needle to come out - maybe use tweezers.... Are you done with H yet.... is it worthit...

Posted: May 19, 2017, 3:21 PM
Hey Believe...
Well...that sucks...hopefully scar tissue is hard enough to keep it moving too much around under the skin...never broke one...but have had them bend pretty good...get to er as soon as you can...try using in a different place if you have to before then...you can try what NY suggested...fish it out like a sliver...but...not sure it will work...best get to er..you don't need infection setting in...
Good luck..don't panic...you should be fine if you go as soon as you can....let us know how it goes...be safe

NY...thank you for kind suggestion...but...we're done when were done....lost spike in skin just another day in the life...we deal with scared every day....doesn't. ..won't. ..matter if your feeding a habit ...

Con

Posted: March 13, 2018, 4:35 PM
Hey what ever happened? Did u go to the er? Did it ever get removed?

--------------------
IT ONLY GETS WORSE BEFORE IT GETS BETTER.!
post replypost new topic