next >  post replypost new topic
How Long Have You Gone

Posted: February 8, 2017, 10:42 AM
I get this might be a silly question...but I'm curious....asking other IV heroin addicts...how long has anyone gone before a full rattle hit ? ...depending upon your daily dose...?

Con

Posted: February 8, 2017, 1:05 PM
you mean how many hours after last hit i would feel really bad? lets see if i have hit in the morning around 8 ( about £10 hit ) and my habit is to have another 2 hits like thatt during day then by 3,4 after midnight i would be bad like hurting all over, not being able to stay put for 2 sec, what food? no food maybe hot drink if somebody an make for me ... totally depressed not able to walk normally ... is that what you asking or?

Posted: February 8, 2017, 3:57 PM
Thxs B...ya...that's what I'm asking...I think. ..usually id be hurting pretty bad by nite time if I didn't fix all day after morning. ..but took my last dose in morning last friday ...and the full rattle didn't really hit me until mid sat...it seemed to take awhile. ...I was surprised. ..and curious ....I'd been trying to keep my dose down while using...and not use over 3 month mark...so maybe that's why...i mean..the rattle hit eventually ..but not like it could have been. ..and it seemed to take longer before I was in deep rattle...that said...i made it ...did break down an use a little once but now clean about ...eh..a day or two now if you don't count the detox and serequel to sleep ...just wondering how long someone has gone before the full rattle hit...not the hollow...but the deep shake an bake ...im just fcking amazed I guess...

Posted: February 8, 2017, 5:43 PM
if i had hit at 8 am and nothing all day about 6,7 pm i would start sneezing and sweating ,become uncomfortable ...

Posted: February 8, 2017, 5:47 PM
its good news... you know how scared i am so just thinking about you going trough that makes me feel oh no! Did you get some meds? You have everything you need? Drinking enough water?

Posted: February 9, 2017, 1:04 AM
Lol...ya B...got what I need...got enough meds in this house to open an addiction pharmacy. ..your last rattle must have been real bad I'm guessing ...hey..you dropping on your dose ? Every rattle different I guess. ..this one pretty mild ...more uncomfortable than unbearable. . feeling ok for most part. .probably should drink more water though...like you...first week im all like...happy relieved. ..then the monkey starts...is what it is some days...thxs for talking

This post has been edited by constantine on February 9, 2017, 1:06 AM

Posted: February 9, 2017, 6:35 AM
beautiful , the worst is behind you ..with H you know what to expect not like with meth (clean for 4 days and only then you start feeling bad when you think its all over lol) yes i am going down on meth to see how it goes but i am not stopping prescription ,i am not telling to my doctor ... just in case. its not that I am setting up myself for fall but why to go to all trouble of drinking meth before pharmacist and so on anyway i am keeping quiet plus i always like to have at least 1/2 l of extra methadone in house :) i said to somebody only what i feel is when i got up in the morning confusion and need hour time to feel enough energized to move around and if i sit without support between my shoulder blades is hot hot like like somebody is pushing me with hot iron ..you know the feeling but if i have back support or I lie down i am fine. Listen i am thinking i have small daily dose anyway and cravings .. but i will see how it goes ,ok i must go buy cigarettes now be back in 20
<3

Posted: February 9, 2017, 10:18 AM
Had to laugh my a** off...not that your hurt...methadone rattle sucks...but if you go slow you should be good...no...it's because I did the same thing. ..saved a mg or 2 ...still have a couple full btls left...lol. ..omg...run out ? ...what if I need it ? Lmao !! Addicts and our stashes...oh wow..just saw your post on juice board...be careful Lady...that's a pretty steep cut...take it slow...1 or 2 mgs every week or other week to let your body adjust...just my recommendation...know you don't want a rattle...

This post has been edited by constantine on February 9, 2017, 10:43 AM

Posted: February 9, 2017, 4:52 PM
honestly I thought 5 mills down every 2 weeks is fine and once i am on 20 then go down really slowly like you said 2 mills when i feel like it. When I smoke weed i know to sit in 1 position for long time especially slouched forward (i hope its right termin-slouched ) slumped maybe better word anyway that can be reason for feeling my back i mean between shoulder blades. I am glad i maked you laugh :) i been to opticians and was trying out glasses and forgot 1 pair on top of my head lol i am at home with new pair of glasses ... happy dance!

Posted: February 10, 2017, 1:51 AM
Ahhh...guess I read it wrong...thought you were doing 5mg a week...man...I'm like a sissy. ..every frking drop even at 1 mg felt like hell....5mg every 2 weeks...still sounds like a lot to me...doubt I could have stood it....u go girl ...
I'm in that weird half space that comes after getting off...head is a zoo...hard to concentrate. ..im probably talking in fragments...sorry bout that ...

Posted: February 10, 2017, 8:17 AM
i don't know if i told you but i am doing this on my own so its up to me when i will go down another 5 mills , if i think its not good idea and not feeling right i wont do it! Its very relaxing tapering , no promises ... you know.
No wonder you are feeling funny and cant concentrate when you think your body and mind is been trough real shock last 7 days only now you are bit better but b3,4 days more and you could be up and running depends on your habit. Which day was your first day? Saturday or Friday?

Posted: February 10, 2017, 11:23 AM
Saturday. .. Friday morning was last fix...I'm doing better. ..coming out of that rattle fog a bit...eating a bit...sleep is up an down as usual. .damn legs bug me..but they always do...i still have morphine around. .which isn't a good idea..so...sometimes. ..other than that. ..hanging in there. ..so why you tapering? Just curious ? or ? Just wondering. ..you been on ..? ...3 -4 yrs ? I don't remember. ..fck..can't remember my name half the time...

This post has been edited by constantine on February 10, 2017, 11:24 AM

Posted: February 10, 2017, 12:06 PM
It depends on condition. Generally, if I take it morning 8 and work normally the whole day, then It will knock me at evening 7 or early of the night. But the time vary on different issue.

Posted: February 10, 2017, 1:58 PM
yes about 4 or 5 years on 40 mills then came down to 35 in December i think... i think its curiosity on my part (i know the story miau miau lol) will see how it goes if i think for 1 sec i feel funny in any way i am upping my dose immediately!
tomorrow is 1 week then , already, its scary how time flies quick but i bet to you at the time it was going very slowly ..

Posted: February 10, 2017, 4:01 PM
Welcome A...glad to have ya...ya...that would have been my take too...like B...but for some reason I didn't hit full rattle until well past time I should have. ..not complaining. ..glad it's done. .just was a weird one...maybe I'm getting better at tapering . ..

B...can't remember wtf you wrote now...have to go look..jesus...anyone seen my mind lately ?...
Ahh...ya...cutting down on your dose serves many nefarious purposes. ..hmmm....glad your monitoring yourself and aware ...hang tough lady

This post has been edited by constantine on February 10, 2017, 4:03 PM

Posted: February 11, 2017, 3:06 PM
LOL nefarious purpose indeed , you made me chuckle.. i know what you mean and i am watching out... imagine going on holiday and on airport with bags all is cool then you realize you forgot methadone!!! Yours truly done that and of course i turned around got home, collected my meds and gone back to airport but i was late and airplane was gone .. had to buy new ticket(money which i could spend on daily cocktails or whatever :) so here it is what i dislike about methadone,only this responsibility towards your own body , you cant do unplanned things ..
Con do you think to stay in Germany forever or you have other destination in mind? I am feeling too much settled down to move country..or is age, little bit of both perhaps

Posted: February 11, 2017, 3:45 PM
Oh hell...know it well...always an ordeal to get take homes here for more than a week...god forbid I take two weeks of leave....yup...tied to it...but then again. ..dope the same way...just illegal....idk B...been here so long now...but truth is I've had a wanting to return state side for awhile now...maybe not to stay...but...don't know. ..it just gets harder to move the older I get...I sometimes wonder though if I don't sometimes push those boundaries at home on purpose just so I can get out... be gone for a while. ..bit of a relief sometimes. ..I get restless...so...Idk...part of me is lazy and content to be right where I am. ..and another part...that wild untamed dangerous insane part...just sleeps...but wakes up now and then....

Posted: February 11, 2017, 4:52 PM
I'm so lost..i thought 1ml is same as 5mg. No? How much you dropping bonnie?

Posted: February 11, 2017, 7:13 PM
Either of you ever feel that there are a few on the other board who kind of don't like hearing from addicts ...not the ones who get mad when you share what the deal is...but those who seem like they just can't move beyond the using at all...just deeply hates an addict ...not the disease...but the addict....like....blames their inability to detach by doing the whole ..you ruined my whole life because I have to always take care of you thing...idk..like.they have to continue living in hell and keep helping and being involved all the while complaining about it and complaining about how disappointed etc they are and how evil and fckd up we are.. while ignoring what everyone has tried to tell them. ..over and over...kind of like being addict...

idk...maybe I'm just not myself right now...but...it just gets under my skin...like...totally ignoring what half a dozen people have said and taking the ...oh...your doing just fine doing it your way.....I mean...if you think I fckd up your life and have stolen and am still stealing your best years and times...if you think im preventing you from living....well fck..stop fcking blaming me...stop keeping me around ...stop throwing it at me and covering it up by calling it support...or help...or whatever...and convincing yourself you just HAVE to do it...s***..just fcking cut me loose and live then...ugh...idk...sometimes gets to me...k...rant over...thks

This post has been edited by constantine on February 11, 2017, 7:16 PM

Posted: February 12, 2017, 5:00 AM
A...don't know why your reposting everything you said already...are you reading what people said to you ??
post replypost new topic