next >  post replypost new topic
Constantine

Posted: November 27, 2016, 6:10 PM
Con I finally menage to get in your Smart website under name of Marcela, as soon as I done introduction will look for you :)
it seems I am smart enough to get in smart... lol

Posted: November 27, 2016, 11:52 PM
Whoaaaa...you are brilliant B. ..you have outsmarted smart...lol...cool...I'll look for ya tomorrow. ..

Posted: November 28, 2016, 8:36 AM
I dont about that been brilliant lol I find really hard to navigate around smart website, it takes me ages.. I ant even find my own acount lol (only wanted to post profile pic) ... but at least i menage to find you ... what I need its time to sit down and read trough everything they have on addition then learn how to apply that to my own addiction, hard to find solid hour or 2 always something else needs to be done oh well i menage

Posted: November 29, 2016, 12:39 PM
Ok...im a gonna pull up my big girl panties and try to navigate that site now...

Hell B..your still not coming up...you sure your Bonnie5 ? ..lol...i'd like to check out a meeting but so far I can't even find the resource page ...working it...

This post has been edited by constantine on November 29, 2016, 12:47 PM

Posted: November 29, 2016, 2:36 PM
Con nope not under Bonnie but under Marcela name :) had to open new account because I forgot password fop Bonnie so wouldn't activate account.. so Marcela yes, left you comment on your post lol

This post has been edited by Bonnie5 on November 29, 2016, 2:37 PM

Posted: December 11, 2016, 1:22 PM
Damn Con . . .did you get that number??? LOL I REALLY was willing to go pick it up. Tee hee.

I've never. . .

Lynn

PS How are YOU??

This post has been edited by hurtingmom on December 11, 2016, 1:26 PM

--------------------

I forgot to read the fine print, when i signed up to be your Mom. I thought it would be smiles & hugs and quite a lot of fun.

I didn’t see the part about addiction, mental illness, pain, hopelessness or despair. I didn’t know life could be so flipping unfair.

But I now see something in the fine print that I didn’t see before. It also says to survive your addiction, I must love me more.

In Loving Memory of my angel, J. #forever21 #ihateaddiction #foreverloved

Posted: December 11, 2016, 4:37 PM
Lol...you gotta wonder aye ? Ha ha ha !!!...lemon 714s.?..I' contemplated texting him just to see how old those might be...lol...kidding...eh...I'm doing ok....thanks for asking...still clean.. hanging in there...working on starting new meeting at a clinic with my group..little nervous about it. .but cool with sharing if it helps someone out ....was just actually wondering if B was still on the smart website....I gave up...not smart enough to navigate the website. ...how you doing ? Hanging tough ? Always glad to hear you...damn...you were a lion !! Lol !!..and...nah...you don't want to come over to the dark side...stay away from the candy man....smile

This post has been edited by constantine on December 11, 2016, 5:09 PM

Posted: December 12, 2016, 7:27 PM
Con-

I know you don't like me to Snoopy dance. But your post made me want to Snoopy dance sooooo badly. It's been a long time since I've heard news that warms my heart and makes me smile. You managed to do both today!! Thank you.

I can't help myself. . .YOU GO, GIRL!!!!!!! (I'm not Snoopy dancing. . .Smile . . but I did take out the pompoms. . .for a second.)

As for me. . .I will admit that I've thought of trying heroin to dull or stop my pain. I've torn up J's room many many times. . .hoping that maybe she left something. Each time I laugh at myself. . .of course she didn't leave anything. . .she is an addict. Oh no. . .I'm wrong. . .she left something. . .empty folds. One side of my thanks God that that is all she left. The other side wants not only to feel better but to understand. I'm a 420 gal. . .can't imagine anything that is that euphoric or wonderful that I'd be willing to do ANYTHING to get more. The most we will do is rob a 7-11 for a Twinkie or a donut!!! LOL

Hubby & I are trying to keep busy. Hubby is working 60 hours/week. I'm inching back to all my jobs. I can't find my "new normal" yet. But I have started planning things for the upcoming 1st. (I am also trying to create "happy" things for us to look forward to.) I've planned get-aways for Xmas Day, New Years, and J's bday already. I'm trying to get us to the beach in August for that anniversary. Now I just gotta figure out how to escape for mother's & father's day

Yea, Con, Dr. Rx hit a nerve. I deleted some of the more colorful language I had. LOL. I advocate & argue for a living. . .and I've been told that I don't take any tea for the fever. Don't let the fact that I (generally) conjugate my verbs properly fool ya. . .I do have a little bit of 'hood in me. (Smile) So. . .yes, I jumped on him wearing my Louboutins with both feet & a then tried to whoop his tail with a baseball bat . . . verbally! Why would you come HERE to sell drugs???? Isn't that like going to a Weight Watcher's meeting with a pizza, fried chicken & a milkshake? Or, like holding an AA meeting in a bar? Who does that????? 'Nough said.

I hope that you enjoy your holidays. You didn't mention your spouse. . .will you spend Xmas and/or New Years together? Crossing my fingers & toes in hopes that the answer is yes.

Sending hugs, prayers & blessings,
Lynn

This post has been edited by hurtingmom on December 12, 2016, 7:57 PM

--------------------

I forgot to read the fine print, when i signed up to be your Mom. I thought it would be smiles & hugs and quite a lot of fun.

I didn’t see the part about addiction, mental illness, pain, hopelessness or despair. I didn’t know life could be so flipping unfair.

But I now see something in the fine print that I didn’t see before. It also says to survive your addiction, I must love me more.

Posted: December 14, 2016, 4:36 PM
HM you know damn well you've got to build a tolerance first before you can do the good stuff...and good stuff these days is hard to find...cut with all kinds of s***...jeesh...you cant do twinkies without first handling the ho ho's...how would you even know you got a good twinkie ?...so don't go there...you got to be born to the dark side. ..though I can understand why you would be curious...grief is tricky...comes in waves...breaks you and tattoos you forever....and you are always in my thoughts...
Eh...spousal unit...we haven't been doing so well lately. ...my fault for sure... working on it ...were planning on going together for holiday as usual to inlaws....i just need to be able to refrain from going into junkie mode... ..I'm hoping ...wry smiles and a christmas hug to you. ..today was a good day...sending snoopy dance visuals ...still cracks me up...take care lady...stay away from the twinkies ...

Con

This post has been edited by constantine on December 14, 2016, 6:02 PM

Posted: December 17, 2016, 11:51 PM
Con- I had to share. I'm at my dad's house in bumf*** New England. Last night I was cleaning the kitchen & found a ziplock Baggie. Sure that it was sugar or Splenda, I opened the baggie & saw 2 good sized wax envelopes filled w white powder. My spidey senses started tingling immediately when I saw how the envelopes were folded. Forgetting about fentanyl or other toxic ish that it could be cut with, I tasted the stuff. Knew it wasn't Coke Bc my tongue didn't freeze. I even snorted some sure that it was baking soda. You know what...nothing happened. I didn't feel boo. No drip. No high. No puppies & warm milk feelings. Nada. Zilch. NOTHING!!!

Called the police who came & took it. Cop said it looked like heroin. Awaiting results of field test. I know my 80+ yo father ain't dabbling. I'm sure Jill would not have left that much unused. Whose s*** is this...could this be his new fiancé? Or one of her kids? They were here for Thanksgiving...Hmmm.

Any old way...I had my opportunity & blew it...gave everything to cops, too...guess you were right about me...

Lynn

This post has been edited by hurtingmom on December 17, 2016, 11:57 PM

--------------------

Posted: December 18, 2016, 6:18 AM
then it wasn't heroin , trust e you will know if that was heroin cos nothing an be nasty as snorting heroin, taste is most awful thing that you can try and vomiting is must after that . will police let you know their findings?

Posted: December 18, 2016, 9:40 AM
I've had morophine before...in fact had a morophine pump & pills...after a bad car accident...and did vomit right after it was first given to me. No rush. Just sick. I remember telling the nurses, "People do this for fun?" And the next thing I remember is it was morning. rbThat was more than 10 yrs ago. I also tried H when I was in my 20s. (I think Fred Flintstone was alive.)
Same feeling I had last night...nothing, zilch, nada. Can I have a j please? Hmmmm... Maybe it doesn't work on me????

Yes, cop will call to tell me what it is. Bc we had tons of snow & ice last night he didn't get to it. Too many accidents. My sister & I and our hubby's are all waiting for that info to figure out our next move. We are positive it is my dad's fiancé or one of her kids. somebody is mad they lost their dope. I can't make this ish up...

Lynn

--------------------

Posted: December 18, 2016, 10:24 AM
LMFAO !!!...but I don't know whether to laugh or cry...how much you say it was ?..maybe you should have sent it to me so we could be sure ? Lol...eh...told ya they don't make s*** like they use to....ahhh bumfck new england...born and bred there...well...could have been anything really...but agree with B...nasty backwash when snorted...and a waste of good drugs...lol....everybodies doc different...actually heard that from a few people who said they tried smack...but maybe gotta wonder if it was really dope they were doing...i've never personally seen anyone try it and still stand...but hey...im a dark MF...so who knows...just cause I get off on it doesn't mean everyone else does....normally though...ya...your stomach will go sideways if your not use to it...and even when you are at times ...depending on the strength. .. hmmmm.....living dangerously HM...the edge is fun but it's a long way down... gotta stop looking ...glad you got it out of your way...or did you keep some ?...ya...you probably did...didn't you ...lol...be careful my friend...pain can be numbed but not healed that way...tends to come back even worse...backlog....that said...I'm still laughing my a** off !!. ..damn HM...LMFAO !!!!

Posted: December 18, 2016, 11:24 AM
Hurting--

You made me laugh too! Just gave me a whole new visual and meaning of what "snow" in New England looks like--haha! The "snow" you found is the only "snow" we have in Florida and there is lots of it around!!

Lori

Posted: December 18, 2016, 11:44 AM
It was 2 envelopes full. Not the little bitty nickel sized folds that I saw J with. I took pics. Wish I could post so you all can tell me weight and stuff.

My nose is not happy today. Not like after you snort coke. This is different. Do you remember Arnold Schwarzenegger in Total Recall when they took that gigantic bulb out of his nose? It feels like I've got one of those bulbs in each sinus.

Idk re me & heroin. Way back when I had a speed ball once. I don't recall a nasty taste or my stomach revolting. I did it 2x in one night. This was in the 80s...so I guess it was strong. The first time I felt nothing but the Coke drip. When the guy who gave it to me came to check on me I asked for a j. He grumbled something about my tolerance being high; he's never seen anybody still standing. So we did it again. (I was young & fearless. Lol) And again Nothing. I wasn't high. I wasn't sleepy. I was sober as a judge. So ...he finally gave up & gave me a j & i was good.

I thought about saving one of the 2 folds...for u to sample Con ... for me to try again later ... to sell...whatever. Lol. Dumb bunny me gave everything to cops. I was soooo angry. Who does this? brings dope to an old man's house & leaves it??I know it is some kinda dope given the way the paper was folded. Only drug dealers fold over at the top & then fold both edges toward the center. (You see Con & B I've got a little edge ...lol)

Still waiting for cop to call. I know if it is H, daddy is going to say it was Jill's. I haven't met my step brother & sister yet but they were here for thanksgiving. Hmmm... ' Nough said...

This was my chance to walk on the wild side...and I blew it...lol

Lynn

PS Lori, I'm hollering. We got about 7" of snow yesterday outside. And I had snow inside too.

PPS I am honored Con that you'd allow me ...little ol' me...to give this to you but you were wary of Dr Feel Good!!! Lmbo

This post has been edited by hurtingmom on December 18, 2016, 12:02 PM

--------------------

Posted: December 18, 2016, 2:27 PM
Girl...your not trying to sell me lemon 714's...you send...I'll sample...lol...weed...sooo not my thing...hate it...crazy...I really believe more an more that your doc is a bio chemical thing...7 inches ?...I'm in snow wds out here...damn !!! Fck the baggies...send snow ! The shoveling kind....oh..probably shouldn't say this...but damn I love the back taste from coke and dope too...IV of course....gotta a rep to maintain ya know...smirk...speedballs...wry wry smiles...use to love them...well...i still do....but not going there. .lol....your dark side shineth through HM...except for the cops...we try not to do cops...lol...my guess ...your safe ...

Ps...don't know why any addict would forget their dope...hell...i'd forget my guitar and clothes first...that's just plain bizarre....wonder wtf is going on there...

This post has been edited by constantine on December 18, 2016, 2:43 PM

Posted: December 18, 2016, 9:37 PM
LOL. . . Con. . .you are right. . .I'm not sure whether I should be rolling on the floor with laughter or bawling like a baby. . .and you are right re forgetting any & everything but your doc. . .still waiting for cop to call with results. . .my nose feels better . . . lots of blowing with a little blood. . .just feels like a small ball up there now. (And people do this for fun????? LOL)

Mr Wonderful & I had a similar conversation about doc & it being a bio-chemical thing. I totally agree. The way I see it. . .Most folks start w weed. If that is "satisfying" one goes no further. If not, I guess one keeps experimenting until one finds what is "satisfying." The body & mind know what they need to escape & take a trip to Oz. Interesting, tho, that H/morophine does absolutely nothing to or for me. I thought I'd get high but I wouldn't enjoy the high . . or the nod afterwards. But no response???? I even googled "effects of H" to see if I missed something. LOL

If I could package some of the snow. . .that you shovel. . .and send it to you -- Con and Lori --I would. I hate the stuff!! Yuck. Too cold. Too wet. Too slick to drive on. Too nasty to walk on. Plus it looks dirty after a few days. My hate increased after that accident. I could get used to decorating a palm tree and/or a cactus in shorts & a tank top at Xmas and sipping champagne in my bathing suit for New Years. Smile.

Hey Con. . .I know you are now living in Europe. Are you close to Paris? Planning a trip there in 2017. I'll bring snow with me. . .wink wink.

Lynn

BTW- What are Lemon 714s?

--------------------

Posted: December 19, 2016, 2:14 PM
Hurting--

They are Quaaludes (barbituates) and were popular years ago when I was young--lol

Lori

Posted: December 19, 2016, 3:07 PM
you had a blood in your nose? is it ok now? I a telling you that is not heroin for sure but really dont know what else can be .. having blood worries e I snorted heroin for first few years and never ever had blood and heroin is so bitter , you cant compare anything so bitter as heroin so when you snort heroin it goes trough your throat and taste is most awful thing you an imagine of course after few months you get use to that taste you even welcome it ..Con what you think could be speed ? had it few ties and its white and didnt feel anything really maybe was little bit hot but that was all ? Plus amount its funny, 2 envelopes , heroin is expensive especially white heroin and rare to get but speed is cheep , could be full envelope of speed and still be cheep but whatever it is to forget its ost strange .. wonder if anybody tried to play stupid, sick game with you ?
cant wait for police to let you know lol real Agatha Christie mystery here on our hands :)

Posted: December 19, 2016, 4:04 PM
Lol...Duchess got it in one...haven't seen those in 25 years...must be molding by now....hey...how do YOU know that D ?..hmmmm....lol....

B...I'm thinking it might be low grade speed cut with baby powder. ..or something absorbent...making it stick...ya...white is expensive and fcking rare...at least in my areas...don't wash it...lol...anyways...speed can clog you up...but bleed ?...not the amount you tried HM...maybe get it checked...it's not normal...wonder if it might be a chem base ...not synthesized...making whoever left it a possible cook or dealer...no clue there. ..doesn't sound like dope...but everything is cut so bad these days with crap...who the fck knows...

Hah...I use to live about an hour from the French border...nowadays...im over near the cheq...and a good 8 hours from france...but if you get out near here let me know HM !

This post has been edited by constantine on December 19, 2016, 4:42 PM
post replypost new topic