post replypost new topic
Your First Experience And Why You Went Back.

Posted: October 4, 2016, 4:43 PM
hi

Im intrigued and fascinated by this drug and its grip on people.

I want to talk to heroin addicts and I want to know there experiences. Not a general experience but im looking for intricate details of the first time you take it and what it does in extreme detail. I want to get into the mind and what it does second by second minute by minute. Dont say you get a rush.. i want to know what happens 10secs before the rush.. 1sec before the rush.. inside the rush.. I want to know what makes people addicted to this drug more then any other.

One hit is addiction i heard and its always been my barrier to ever trying any class a and any heroin. When you decided to take it werent you fearful of addiction?

Didnt you know what it could do?
Did you not care?
Why did you even want to try it.?
Werent you scared?
Did you not have a vision in your head of heroin addicts that stopped you from trying it.
Did you not think of your life or what it does.

why do you keep going back for more. what is it you miss when you havnt got it?
Why do you keep going back even knowing it will kill you?

I want to know it all.

Please write your experiences answering the questions above.

thanks

This post has been edited by redglazedeyez on October 4, 2016, 4:44 PM

Posted: October 5, 2016, 3:19 PM
I'm not sure ...can't speak for all heroin addicts. ..but usually its a progression of drugs until you find it...weed..alcohol. ..speed...meth...coke...acids....shrooms...uppers...downers...etc etc....and not necessarily in that order. ..i tried and did pretty much everything. ..until I smoked opium. ..I was just out of my teens...I knew...then and there. ..that was the feeling I had been searching for...opium however wasn't easy to get...I shot heroin soon after...i shot speedballs...and still do on occasion. .but it's the dope that keeps me coming back. ...I think it's a mix of your personality and your chemistry....when you choose your doc...i was an addict long before I was a heroin addict. ..it's not smack...or only the drug itself that makes an addict...there's much more bound up in drug use than just using...or the high...because the high, experience is different for everyone ...as everyone who uses is different. ..I was a junkie long before the dope ...

Posted: October 5, 2016, 4:52 PM
Constantine explain to me what you mean that it was the feeling you were always looking for.

Maybe you have an addictive personality for sure like myself BUT i dont believe you were a junkie before heroin. I was a weed addict. It took over my life. i had to get stoned everyday ....it did bad to me.. it gave me an episode of extreme paranoia and madness/schizo feelings. It scared me and i nevet went back... took me 6months to get over the initial issues i had but overall it lasted 5 years and im back to normal just like i used to be in my teens prior to using weed. I still have dreams every now and then of weed and the ritual that im aboit to get high but i always wake up.

I had used weed for 15 years prior to this one episode. Sometimes i think that particular batch i had was laced with heroin. But i didnt smoke weed at that point i used to cook and eat it so maybe if it was laced with heroin the cooking killed the heroin and it had no effect. Apart from cold chills i got next day.

There is something unique in heroin that hooks you more.

What is the feeling it gives you. Detail it for me.

Posted: October 5, 2016, 5:20 PM
Dude...if a drug or drugs "takes over your life"...your a junkie...I've been on something since I was wee high to a high...heroin takes the big name ...but junkie..just means a person who uses to live and lives to use...I used/ use for a million reasons...not just one...and so didn't ..does?..do? you....the "feeling" was similar to trying a dozen flavors of chocolate and finding the one that tastes for you...the best...describe the feeling. ..get it ? ...heroin. ..opium...there's an old saying. ..the end is something like..."but opium...opium knows how to wait"..and...i get it....why did you choose weed ?

This post has been edited by constantine on October 5, 2016, 5:24 PM
post replypost new topic