post replypost new topic
Warriorqueen?

Posted: September 19, 2016, 10:39 PM
Hey WarriorQueen, Haven't seen you in a while and hoped your doing good. I always enjoyed reading your blogs and things you wrote. Always very encouraging. How's the baby? Do you know if it's going to be a boy or a girl? I'm glad you had the courage to change your life for the better. Good luck to you.

Posted: September 21, 2016, 3:03 PM
Where are ya girl ? All ok ?

Con
WarriorQueen

Posted: October 14, 2016, 3:33 PM
Hi Con and Guest . Yes I'm fine all is well . I'm doing great . I miss the board but I've been so busy with doctors appointments and errands. Also baby shopping. I haven't had the time to deal with the internet. I'm 106days clean. The baby is 11 weeks today. I won't know the baby's gender for at least a few more weeks. I feel I'm having a Boy though :) . How are yous doing ?

Posted: October 14, 2016, 7:09 PM
Hi WQ!! Missed seeing you on here. Glad to read your doing good. You'll have to keep us informed of what gender the baby will be! Im happy you managed to take your life back. Because that's what you did do. You didn't just get it back you "took" it back with pure determination I think. So don't ever let anything steal it away from you again! I have so much faith in you like I do in CON too! Stay strong. Don't be a stranger! Mary💜
WarriorQueen

Posted: October 14, 2016, 9:36 PM
Hi Mary :)
Thank you for your kind words. Yes I'm staying strong.. very strong. I'm doing my best and everything is great better than I could've imagined. I'm just very grateful to have my life back plus a new life in my belly :). My little miracle baby. I took my life back with pure determination and a strong will to want to live. I havent one bone in me that plans on turning back. I will try my best to stop in more often.

Posted: October 16, 2016, 9:12 AM
Alright there little mama !!!....glad to hear your voice. .was wondering. ...big congrats on 106 days....glad to know your doing good and maybe boy baby too...not twins ?? ...lol...smiles to ya...getting off the board happens alot when people get clean and get a life...im happy for you...pop in when u can...

Con
WarriorQueen

Posted: October 17, 2016, 8:55 PM
Yes I will pop in I just got a little busy with things moving , the baby , and a whole bunch of other things. I'm thinking its a boy ..yeah.. not twins like I thought. my ultrasound only picked up on 1 baby in my belly haha. Oh and Thanks girl I'm recovering everyday. so far it hasnt been much of a struggle because ive been so busy.

I hope things are going well for you too. Even if its an up and down battle...at least your fighting .. Never give up. I know you can do this. Youve been fighting a long time . I want to see you K.O drugs for good because I know your tough :)
WarriorQueen

Posted: May 2, 2017, 12:05 PM
Woow. I'm looking at these post that i posted back in July 2016. Im smiling from ear to ear. Since those days of insanity I've been blessed in so many ways. Those days of going through withdrawal cold turkey was worth it. I have 10months clean as of May 1st 2017. God has a plan for us all. My life has turned around dramatically. I've bought my first house, had a son, I'm living insanity free, I'm not in love with a drug anymore, I'm focused on god and my family, I've been involved more with the church, I have a wonderful sponsor and working on the steps, im in therapy. I'm spiritually healing in so many ways. I honestly didn't think I could ever make it this far but I'm glad I did.

Praying for anyone still in the circle of insanity may you find serenity and sobriety. Its well worth it. God bless

Posted: May 3, 2017, 11:09 PM
I want to give you a huge congratulations. Your story warms my heart. God bless you and keep you safe. I hope that you have many years to come enjoying your new life.
WarriorQueen

Posted: March 30, 2018, 7:07 PM
Almost another year later still sober and happy with my nearly 1yr-old baby boy. Its been almost 2years since I touched a drug. These message boards really helped me to get through a rough time. I pray anyone that is going through addiction seeks and finds a pure recovery. God bless
post replypost new topic