post replypost new topic
Each Day Is A New Learning Curve.

Posted: September 10, 2009, 3:46 PM
Each day we feed peoples pockets,we give them nice homes.We feed their famalies,and what do we get,debpt and death.And it is awful to loose dear freinds you knew before they started gear.Anyway i am making a change and by god life is not half as confusing now.But getting sober and dealing with arguments and upsets,where your use to running for gear,you can stop take a thought and say f*** it thats what they want me to do,i will get strong.Although you can have head piece when youve had gear but the same situaition is there so what do you do look frantically for another tenner to score.I have such great satisfaction having controll although extremley hard and testing.

Posted: September 17, 2009, 11:43 AM
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.
keepthefaithTweetyPie!!!!!!
jack

--------------------
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."
— Hunter S. Thompson[COLOR=blue]

Posted: September 17, 2009, 1:23 PM
eighty three days clean and praying for eighty four. Too much stress or something. Missed meetings, thinking about using even though I try not to.

--------------------
Pain is inevitable in life; suffering is optional.

Some people change when they see the light, others when they feel the heat.
sweet

Posted: September 19, 2009, 10:04 AM
dont give up i know how hard it is but dont give up

Posted: September 19, 2009, 2:21 PM
I didn't. My hp helped me out, when I asked. That's the biggest help my hp has been since I started the program! My belief system is growing...

--------------------
Pain is inevitable in life; suffering is optional.

Some people change when they see the light, others when they feel the heat.
post replypost new topic