post replypost new topic
Hell Wit It Con

Posted: April 24, 2008, 9:46 PM
It s*cks big time.............three weeks and some in just s*cks the big one......it's far away but I can still taste the rage and the tears.........walking walking walking walking...........to freaking where.............every person ya pass is an addict...............or a seemingly normal........all going about this ugly a*s life like nuttin is wrong.

Gimme my dope and hurry..............it's all I got to fill it............feed it.........feeling stinks...............numb is good...........no numb stinks too.......I got no words for that what I want...............so bring it.

See me for who I am.........call me junkie..............that's my title..........what I was born to do cause I do it well............I know who junkie is...........junkie can be a poser at work..........feign a smile..............start all over.........copping is part of me............I do that good too.......watch me..........back at it to the drawing board.................cause I do it all so well.

He*l wit the rest................her, him, them...............it's me and my dearly beloved dope.............don't ever get me down only when I'm without..........it's worth that risk..............lemme go see if I can get back to where I belong with my one true love lay I.............and all will be right until............................

Con, you're alone............and I ain't gonna tell ya hang on and don't cave........cause you don't wanna hear that...............and your nature ain't to kick and scream and yell................to be depressed or sad or down...........no, not you Con............cause the dope tempers all that...............I'm so sorry but I remember that in four years almost like yesterday..............and throwing stuff, and walking and crying and screaming and all everybody telling me.......hang on you can do this................pfffffffffttttttttttttttttttttt YOU TRY IT............people I tell ya.................Con, I think them benzo things are making it all too hard.........making it all too hard.................your chemistry got enough to blow up right now without that...............just me though and I'm so sorry Con........I'm really sorry...............it ain't right none of it.............and I'm weak and a sissy........but da*n if my name was gonna be junkie..............I ain't going out like that.............I hope anyway...............hate to see you do it.

Da*n them Doctor's............I'm a coming with that 'done they say and imagine being sick and all that nonsense...........system stinks all over.............everywhere to near and far.................and Eckie is feeling alone in his lil corner................and Amity in Kansas..............me in Philly........Zero Girl in her neck of the woods................being an addict ain't easy no how, Con.

Posted: April 25, 2008, 3:00 AM
Somehow Bryn...you read my mind like your in there....and I dont even find that scary...thats everything...ya..everything ...christ...dont ever leave this damn board cuz then I might really lose it...the benzos ARE making me crazy...but they numb the want and keep me calm enough to function...I cant kill anyone ya know...at least not today and at work...(just kidding) I mean how would I pay for my drugs...legal or non..Ha Ha :) thanks for you Bryn...just thanks
Bryn

Posted: April 25, 2008, 8:02 PM
Naw, we can't be killing nothin, Con.....that's a given.

Yep, sympatico be us..........I think all of us, Con.........now if we could just do something scathingly brilliant...............like remember "Trouble With Angels"?

Scathingly brilliant..........LOL...........thinking of ya...........just I know if I picked up then it'd be torture alllllllllllllllllllllllllll over again, and again, and again.

Posted: April 25, 2008, 8:23 PM
ave tried marujana,cocaine and heroin,but a cant get the thought of u out from under ma skin,im lonlier now,than i have ever bin,in the lonliest,lonliest,lonliest,lonliest,lonliest room,innnn the world;;;;;;;;;;;;NO SURRENDER;;;2008.the white rhino

Posted: April 27, 2008, 1:27 PM
was that ...scathingly brillant Eck or just scathing ? :) :) ....oh ya...i like it Bryn...Scathingly Brillant !!! kind of like...Congratulate yourself darling !!

Posted: April 28, 2008, 1:14 PM
hmmmmm...painfull for sure, but w/out pain ther is no joy--f*ck all that!!! bryn that was awesome--im printing it out, dont know what ill do with it--it really brought back that feeling...that hopeless hopelssness...ewe im terrified now--god (or whoever) please help those suffering through that pain--theres nothing like it.

--------------------
stick with the winners
Bryn

Posted: April 29, 2008, 12:56 AM
Print away my dear Amity..........the ramblings of a crazy woman.....LOL!

Keep it in yer purse or something.............turn it into a song and call it "Ode To Con"...........you're right about the joy love.

Posted: May 5, 2016, 7:16 AM
Bump up for Bearybad

long long time ago this seems...but Bryn could kick some butt...

Posted: March 16, 2018, 2:19 AM
still active?
post replypost new topic