post replypost new topic
Don't Want To Relapse

Posted: July 4, 2020, 11:33 PM
I've been sober since October. Everything is getting به slowly but lately I've been feeling so lonely even though I am living with my parents. I'm tired of everything and I wake up early in the morning feeling lonely and I can't stop thinking of taking some drug just to feel less lonely I know it effects me just for a short time. My father still talks to me in an embarrassing way because of my past struggles with drugs, each time we have a different opinion he tries his best to belittle me. I remember once I decided doing drugs is better than chasing people and I hate people. I'm done pretending I like them but the loneliness seems to be here to stay and I have tried every single f***ing thing rrading exercising watching series movies long walks f*** this s***.

Posted: July 13, 2020, 10:06 PM
Sorry I missed you,I hope all is well. Loneliness can be difficult, try finding someone to help, in anyway you can and keep doing that over and over. It's amazing what happens when we do that.
I look forward to hearing some news, be well/

Larry

--------------------
All gods send their drunks to AA

My story.. https://www.addictionrecoveryguide.o...ST&f=16&t=63644

Posted: August 31, 2020, 7:57 AM
Hello Larry I've been trying to avoid the forum since I was smoking pot it has been 2 month but I wasnt smoking much since it's difficult to find (thank god), but it has been two days I was smoking little leftovers here and there.
The thing is, I can't drink beer or anything alcoholic I hate cigarettes and quarantine with all stay at home s*** really was driving me crazy I needed it. But now its messing with my freedom, money and I want to feel strong again like I need nothing. Last two days I deleted number of anyone I knew who could get some for me and I think I'm in best spirits to embark on sobriety journey again.
Thank you so much for the support.

Posted: September 14, 2020, 6:44 AM
Hey Momo,

Hope all is going well. I can understand the boredom problems during this covid stuff.
I do admire your commitment to getting sober though. Keep up the good fight, and don't
be distracted by those little bumps in the road. (They actually make us stronger)

Regards,
Larry

--------------------
All gods send their drunks to AA

My story.. https://www.addictionrecoveryguide.o...ST&f=16&t=63644
post replypost new topic