post replypost new topic
Someone To Talk To Free

Posted: February 9, 2020, 2:20 AM
Often times sober or high I want to talk to someone about stopping or getting through.
It’s hard find people who understands and anonymously who you can share with. Most charge online and or what all your information. I just want to talk to someone who knows and going through the same. It’s tough.
Goingthruit

Posted: February 9, 2020, 6:50 AM
Hey man I’m going thru it as well

Posted: February 9, 2020, 11:20 PM
Try smart recovery.org online meetings
Chules

Posted: February 12, 2020, 5:33 PM
Hi im goin through the same thing n can tal
HUGO

Posted: February 12, 2020, 5:41 PM
HUGO,

I JUST NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE I CAN'T USE MY PHONE ANYMORE. I USE MY LAPTOP TO REACH OUT. I CANT EMAIL OR CHAT OR REACH ANYBODY FOR IT WITH MY COMPUTER. THANK YOU JESUS. I PLAN ON TURNING MY PHONE ON ONCE A DAY FOR UNTIL 2/13/2021, I CANT' GET AWAY. ONLY IF IM HOME ALONE. I WANT TO CHAT AND TALK TO SOMEBODY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE BUT JUST WITH MY LAPTOP UNTIL I HEAR FROM GOD IT'S TIME TO RECONNECT WITH PEOPLE. I JUST WANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL AND A GOOD FATHER AND EXAMPLE FOR OTHERS AND SERVE. IM CLOSE TO THE END I FEEL. BUT AS I TYPE I FEEL BETTER. JUST LOOKING FOR A CONNECTION WITH PEOPLE LIKE ME.
Hidden Light

Posted: February 12, 2020, 8:38 PM
How are you doing right now?
ryan

Posted: March 26, 2020, 5:49 AM
im in alot of pain man. sometimes i got it together and then theres times im not in control, your not alone, reaching out online is a good way to start. keep it up man best wishes

Posted: May 11, 2020, 6:55 AM
Good Morning,

May this day find you well and comforted.
I am trying to get hear more often. But I am old
and do not play with the kids toys.

Be Well,
Larry

--------------------
All gods send their drunks to AA

My story.. https://www.addictionrecoveryguide.o...ST&f=16&t=63644

Posted: May 17, 2020, 8:23 AM
Hey larry
Hi, good to hear from you I've been reading your posts it was such an inspiration and helpful for my recovery journey. I was kind of sad they were from years ago.
P. S : Im 8 month sober but still struggling

Posted: May 19, 2020, 5:16 AM
Good Morning Momo,

Thank you, I am glad to hear I have been of some benefit,
I think 8 months is great news, Sorry you're still struggling,
Stay positive, it does get better,

Regards,
Larry

--------------------
All gods send their drunks to AA

My story.. https://www.addictionrecoveryguide.o...ST&f=16&t=63644

Posted: November 19, 2021, 2:28 AM
Can someone help me...I am a nurse..I live in saskatchewan. My brother is a severe coke and alcohol user and I have been trying to save him for 7 + years now..tonight was my absolute breaking point. He has never said or did things to me like he did tonight. My parents are on the verge of having heart attacks because they are so worried about him. He won't stop. And he turns into the most cruel and evil human being when he is on his benders..I don't know what to do anymore. I know I need to disown him but I am terrified if I do he will kill himself as he threatened to kill himself multiple times today I Have tried to get him into detox and rehab but he won't go. He is going to die. He is my only sibling and I know if he dies my parents are not far behind him. I am so mentally exhausted. I can't focus on my job as a nurse because I am trying to save him every single day. I just need to talk to someone who can understand how f***ing hard this is. My family and friends don't get it. They don't get how bad this is. He is going to die. And I can't help him. Please..

Posted: November 19, 2021, 10:33 AM
Shayla13,

We have copied your post over to the Families / Partners of Addicts forum, where there are others who are struggling with similar situations. Here is a link to the new thread: Can Someone Help Me...

- the moderators

Posted: May 9, 2022, 9:05 AM
I hope you are doing well. I know how that drug can just seem to call you. it so tough to get away from it. change your environment and any friends who you party with. also put your faith in Jesus. I went to a Rehab called Teen Challenge. best thing I ever did.
sarashe

Posted: April 7, 2023, 12:59 AM
Sweetie -- I'm no doctor or professional in the addiction fold but do know a thing or two about getting tied in with the wrong crowd behind the taco bell off I-55. Get yourself into a starbux and find a lady you can talk to, that's what got me in the rite direction. Or bingo, or kaoroke. whativer gets you off the streets but doesnt' cost too much or temp habits.
post replypost new topic