Someone To Talk To Free
Posted: February 9, 2020, 2:20 AM

Often times sober or high I want to talk to someone about stopping or getting through.
It’s hard find people who understands and anonymously who you can share with. Most charge online and or what all your information. I just want to talk to someone who knows and going through the same. It’s tough.
Goingthruit
Posted: February 9, 2020, 6:50 AM

Hey man I’m going thru it as well
Posted: February 9, 2020, 11:20 PM

Try smart recovery.org online meetings
Chules
Posted: February 12, 2020, 5:33 PM

Hi im goin through the same thing n can tal
HUGO
Posted: February 12, 2020, 5:41 PM

HUGO,

I JUST NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE I CAN'T USE MY PHONE ANYMORE. I USE MY LAPTOP TO REACH OUT. I CANT EMAIL OR CHAT OR REACH ANYBODY FOR IT WITH MY COMPUTER. THANK YOU JESUS. I PLAN ON TURNING MY PHONE ON ONCE A DAY FOR UNTIL 2/13/2021, I CANT' GET AWAY. ONLY IF IM HOME ALONE. I WANT TO CHAT AND TALK TO SOMEBODY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE BUT JUST WITH MY LAPTOP UNTIL I HEAR FROM GOD IT'S TIME TO RECONNECT WITH PEOPLE. I JUST WANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL AND A GOOD FATHER AND EXAMPLE FOR OTHERS AND SERVE. IM CLOSE TO THE END I FEEL. BUT AS I TYPE I FEEL BETTER. JUST LOOKING FOR A CONNECTION WITH PEOPLE LIKE ME.
Hidden Light
Posted: February 12, 2020, 8:38 PM

How are you doing right now?
ryan
Posted: March 26, 2020, 5:49 AM

im in alot of pain man. sometimes i got it together and then theres times im not in control, your not alone, reaching out online is a good way to start. keep it up man best wishes
  top of page  Top