post replypost new topic
I Have Only Used A Few Times, But Am Really Feelin

Posted: September 28, 2018, 1:13 PM
I have been using cocaine for only a few months 2 . I only do about 1-2 grams at a time and have only been doing this about 3 times a month. However, I do suffer and take medication for anxiety and depression. Today is Friday and I last used on Wednesday which was about a gram, but was also drinking. The other day I was very depressed and have been very tired. I have noticed that I am feeling a little paranoid as well, with some high-ended anxiety. If I stop using now how long until these feelings should go away? Thanks Big

Posted: September 29, 2018, 8:48 AM
It is likely that no one needs to tell you that you are flirting with a dangerous drug. In my experience, paranoia and depression were associated with the "coke blues" which were the deeply depressive/suicidal come down effects caused by the brains inability to resupply the serotonin it had unnaturally advanced as a result of the drug. A continued use of the drug and the alternating effects between being high and then the bodies adjustment to it's absence can result in long term psychosis and other rooted mental health issues. You mentioned alcohol....I used alc to try and offset the eventual come down, which in addition to the mentioned side effects, also included accelerated heart rate, elevated temps (resulting in drenching sweats), and days long sleep deprivation. Do yourself a real favor, and stop all use immediately while you still can. Best to you, for real.

Posted: November 6, 2018, 8:51 AM
I can’t remember exactly how long it took but I am wanting to say it was a few days to a week. It’s been a very long time since I last used so my memory is a little hazy.
I do know this.... continued use will lead to even worse paranoia and anxiety. The episodes your having now will magnify over time and can become completely debilitating for days at a time.
Stop immediately!

Posted: January 3, 2021, 6:10 AM
One thing to say you don't get that s*** to fk now find something else to do for a buzz you are you to end up broke alone a mean nonone not notice in peopls shadows skinny unhealthy as fk can't and won't buy food coz you want come instead I tight you think over dramatic mate a was on heroin 10 great clean 7. Brutal betrayal selfdestructivly done what I do again pure sitting alone never out except to buy coke struggling to pay bills keep my house am not built to live alone every time I trust someone they fk me I totally give myself totally extremely fking unbearable pain just to feel pure abuse. To at least feel something the thing I have not been able to have my whole life I have spent half my life 10; years when I decided to isolate myself in a living room no people no extra agony get some balls dip s*** you certainly do not want a fking proper bite of this apple a don't no you are give a fk if a buses hits you bit a will tell you get the fk away from the stuff number of people who sells you it delete block them incase they call offering deals always bloody do the amount of money vwhst you paint 80 to 100 a gram it ain't even got hardly any real coke in it it's synthetic all new cutting agents criminals found out long time ago they made more money selling the cutting agents to other dealers and with the right sence it's totally legit my mate was one biggest exporters of coke dropped to his house in Spain he sorted transport here he took one key 96% coke through in 5 key cutting agents blended it to fk put it in a nine ton press made 6. Key basically s*** made to give a kind of high not one thing like real coke I no a got Colombia and perovian pure out the jungle coke for 40 quid a quarter nice to have friends and a put it in a syringe and hit that s*** instantly giving me a buzz like ten times better than comming all over Pamela Anderson's big tits it ain't got much coke in it the tests are s*** it hits the markers faking it is good only two types of certain lab tests will ever tell you what you got everyone is used to this s*** for so long they can't even or prob tried some pure believe me my life is fked addicted to some s*** I hardly enjoy a no 100% fking present it is not what real good pure coke comes close to feeling like one fat line of pure Ching gives you such a euphoric buzz it is so intense but not anxiety it rattling your teeth close your eyes colours float in your mind you feel so energetic like a rocket is going to blow you into space you have no choice but to hold on for the ride of your life you will never experience the same again unless you get same gear constantly but first time never beaten you get horny like fk you chat up and will fk anything with a pulse and ure c*** gets you the most pumping d*** every I fked my Mrs stupid 12 hrs straight till she begged she could not handle more d*** keep using it it won't go down this stuff shrivels your c*** lucky if you could fk a bird for long before it died on you leaving you looking like a pure c*** think am talking s*** Google a guy called Keith blinkingsop will tell you my mate got fk for importing and am not bulls***ing you you have thought of this now it's the only change bro you have to back the fk off from what this s*** is ignoring me bet few years you will hate your self for thinking you are the big boy and can handle your s*** and comes the habit you get for downers the worse the comdowns get go on here ask damaged people you could not comprehend what we mean buy pain believe me honestly save your self mate while you can
post replypost new topic