post replypost new topic
Hws Everyone? Papa Bear -larry?

Posted: March 22, 2017, 7:30 AM
How are you guys. Miss you. Where have you been?

I am clean and doing well one day at a time - working my program :)
jojo

Posted: April 3, 2017, 8:48 PM
Hey sober turtle, I am so happy you are still clean. I havent been on this site in a while. Im clean 4 years 8 months and 4 days. Ive been busy in recovery. My sponsees are always keeping me busy. I just lost one to this horrible disease. Keep up the great work!!!!!!!

JOJO

Posted: June 30, 2017, 1:47 PM
Well hello to All,

I find it warm and welcoming to come a cross a post/thread like this, thank you.
I must also say it boost my confindence to see you coming back, clean & sober, just to check in. I like to think that we do move on, from this phase, in a healthy fashion.

I am still pursueing all thing recovery. Trying to be helpful in any manner I can. It is a sad state of affairs out there.Somebody wants us to fail and stay sick, so to see successes is very reassuring.

Be well,
Larr

--------------------
All gods send their drunks to AA

My story.. https://www.addictionrecoveryguide.o...ST&f=16&t=63644

Posted: October 6, 2017, 9:23 PM
I have a question for Larry..

Did you ever love your wife of 23 years? Was she just part of the problem/easy target for cash, what not?

I ask because you said (in some post I read somewhere) you lost the love of your life, and well, it didn't seem like it was your x- wife who probably went through hell like I have. Maybe it was, but it didn't read that way.

My husband was clean and we were both in recovery when we married.
I thought yes! My match! We understand each other and the importance of being involved in recovery for ourselves and others!

By all means feel free not to answer this post.
I didn't get married to get divorced because cocaine was the other woman.

My husbands addiction has ruined my life. Every aspect of it. It started maybe 2 years in...took 20 years, but it got all the good.

This post has been edited by Nansea on October 6, 2017, 9:27 PM
dyerbro

Posted: November 8, 2017, 3:27 PM
This is my first post. The reason I posted today is because I had a thought about using today.
I have not smoked crack in eight months.
The thoughts entered my mind about inhaling.
I have these thoughts quite often.
I persevere to keep my mind on things that are honerable.
I will not act on these thoughts.

Posted: November 29, 2017, 3:05 PM
As always(it seems) I must apologize for not frequenting these forums enough.

First and foremost I hope all who passed through looking for help found it and
are living life to the fullest. For those who still suffer, I can be reached via e-mail

recoveredcrackhead @ yahoo . com

or on face book....Friends of Recovery- Mohawk Valley

I'm always wearing a smiley face.

Oh, almost forgot, the first question....My ex-wife, she was my best friend, my soul mate, my world...I screwed up big time. She's beautiful, smart, strong and always smells good. Because of her, I have two wonderful daughters, who, fortunately, take after their mother. They both graduated on the Deans list from college, work in the health field, got married, bought houses and then had kids. They didn't learn that from me. Must have been the "Love of my Life".

And yes, I put her through hell. Amazingly she put up with it for about 10 yrs, but she would. He word was her bond. I just couldn't get off the drugs and life was passing us by. I do miss her.

Be Well,
Larry

This post has been edited by larrylive on November 29, 2017, 3:08 PM

--------------------
All gods send their drunks to AA

My story.. https://www.addictionrecoveryguide.o...ST&f=16&t=63644
post replypost new topic