post replypost new topic
The Paranoia Is Contagious....
neveragain

Posted: December 23, 2016, 5:27 PM
I would like to clear something up to all those crack users who become bemused how the paranoia began.
I knew someone (cough) who would for a long time have fun after every blast, yeah there would be a slight edginess etc and craving but nothing more. Then this dude had the misfortune of sharing a blast with his flatmate. After the first blast this normally fun blasting guy was extremely talkative and expecting the same to be returned by his flatmate who instead sat there in silence - I do not exaggerate when I say silence....he would not utter a single word to the point where the fun guy was beginning to find this behaviorism so very odd. Nothing would make his flat mate talk...nothing. They kept blasting then after a new hours the flatmate turn off then TV and was sure that someone was about to come into the flat....this went on for hours and hours to an extreme point of counting down when the door would open. They ''fun guy' had never witnessed this from what he thought was a fun activity.
To cut a long story short that was the turning point. Never again would the 'fun guy' enjoy a blast without replaying that scenario and the fun never returned. Tell a lie, he once had an all nighter with a girl who was a chilled as they come and the enjoyment returned without a thought or care of being busted or anyone calling by.
It is my belief that the paranoia is highly contagious when in the wrong company.
I am sure a lot of you can relate to to this story. As soon a you even sniff a paranoid dude acting oddly them leave immediately, go home and sleep. They are nothing but trouble.

Posted: December 25, 2016, 7:06 AM
lol why fun guy didnt leave when he realized his flatmate is in wrong mood.. i would leave at least i would go to my room and have fun listening music or doing anything else but sitting down with paranoid guy. Had a guy who would after few puffs go to the door and wait for police, he would spend hours listening for police radio ... contagious yes but only for time you are around them once you leave situacion you should be fine.

This post has been edited by Bonnie5 on December 30, 2016, 9:25 AM
post replypost new topic