post replypost new topic
11 Days Sober.
Tiffani

Posted: September 19, 2019, 1:32 PM
I drank everyday for the last ten years. It started with a glass of wine a night and grew into downing two bottles everyday from 5-11 at night. I never thought I could go one day without drinking, but now I've been sober 11 days. I feel alone. I really need someone to talk with that understands.

Posted: September 19, 2019, 5:07 PM
hi Tiffani..Welcome to the board. It is slow here lately. Congrats on your sober days. Be proud of your accomplishments , it is not easy to do . You will find help and support at stepchat.com. Also please come back here I would like to know how you will be doing.Take care...

--------------------
Thank God for what you have. Trust God for what you need

Posted: September 21, 2019, 7:51 PM
search youtube - keep watching videos of recovery stories - there are many - someone I watched recently stated that loneliness is the hardest part of recovery. need to learn to be able to sit alone with yourself. learning to do something with the empty space, empty time uncomfortable

Posted: September 24, 2019, 8:11 AM
Google AA in your area and go to a meeting. Online recovery is great but no chat room is better than face to face support. Get a sponsor, work the steps. Don't drink.

--------------------

१२ स्तैप्पैर!

kat11100@comcast.net

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you;
that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
Mark Twain

Just because the monkey's off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town

Laugh because it shows people that you have what they want and what they need: a hope in things unseen, a peace that passes understanding, and a God of miracles who also has a great sense of humor.

post replypost new topic