post replypost new topic
First Time Here. Need Help.. Multiple Addictions

Posted: March 10, 2018, 10:39 AM
Never posted in a forum before so bear with me.. Im 34 years old, have been using weed and alcohol since i was 16. in the last 6 years I developed additional addictions, to tramadol, sleeping pills and 1-2 mg lorazapam a day. I have a steady job for many years. I am so tired of the depression and suicidal thoughts that accompany me daily to everywhere i go. Lost all of my friends and burned all the bridges to the person i once was. in constant debt .I've been single for the last 5 years. Its time to say i hit rock bottom, Though managed to quit opiates about 2 months ago. I cannot afford rehab or stop working for any amout of time.

What i want to ask is what should i try to quit first, too many codependancies of drugs daily. what to do ?

In pain and out of options, very desperate.

This post has been edited by dani1983_ on March 10, 2018, 10:41 AM

Posted: March 11, 2018, 12:50 PM
Hi dani.. my suggestion would be to seek professional help . A treatment center if possible for you would help you get off drugs and booze and once that is done than a 12 step program or some kind of recovery program that would be a good fit for you can help you stay sober...

--------------------
Thank God for what you have. Trust God for what you need
post replypost new topic