post replypost new topic
Help Alcoholism
Therapy43

Posted: October 30, 2017, 11:00 PM
can any one out there help me I was sold a bill of goods for 30K for my alcoholic wife. I could not talk with her for 7 days and after that she informed me that they would not allow her to take her doctor prescribed sleep medication. also she was put in a private home with four beds in the room three of which were taken. all of the other 9 woman were aged between 18 and 30 and my wife is 57. they all were meth, and or heronin addicts. I am not judging those others but this was not the kind of environment I thought we were getting. She felt scared and threatened and when they went food shopping any over the 75.00 allotted the individual had to pay for. all the girls kept hitting ng her up to buy them stuff. bottom line she fell got hurt and never received any medical treatment tha a laugh by the house manager.

She walked out of the program after 11 days with no refund and telling he and me that she could retrieve her possessions after 72 hours. There days later I noticed a mood change and she relapsed and rushed to hospital with BOC of .330...the doctors asked what meds she was taking and come to find out they never gave her her prozac and allergy meds and by stopping taking prescribed meds caused a relapse....What can I do against the facility. was she not supposed to her in a safe environment with alcoholics? only had 20 minutes of actual one on one counciling.. help
post replypost new topic