post replypost new topic
I'm Not Sure What To Say
A

Posted: October 18, 2017, 6:48 AM
I don't like asking for help. I don't know what to do. I'm 24 and have been drinking for 11 years. I go through a handle of vodka in two days. I have not gone a day without drinking in about 3. I can't get out of bed without a shot. I keep a cup next to my bed because I know that when I wake up I'm going to vomit. So after I puke, I know I need to get ready for work but I'm so sick the only way to function is to drink more, then I feel better, then the cycle continues. I want to want to stop drinking but I don't know how to get there. I am either over analyzing everything or detaching myself from reality.

Posted: October 18, 2017, 6:58 AM
I don't know how this works now I feel stupid

Posted: October 18, 2017, 6:22 PM
Hi A.. welcome ..I understand your pain and confusion. There is no need to feel stupid. You are reaching out for much needed help. My advice would be to get yourself to a detox center where you can detox under medical care. Once that is taken care of then you can look at what options you want to take in regards to working some kind of recovery program. please come back and let us know how you are doing..there is HOPE and there is life after addiction. One thing is certain that the disease of alcoholism gets worse over time. you are worth saving.

--------------------
Thank God for what you have. Trust God for what you need

Posted: October 22, 2017, 7:06 AM
Thank you for responding
post replypost new topic