post replypost new topic
Fentinal

Posted: October 30, 2020, 1:33 PM
I'm in Canada and here we have a epidemic with toxic fentinal laced in almost all the drugs out there. I am not talking the hospital stuff. This stuff is from China or its made up in some basement. It is so much stronger than heroine.I was wondering if anyone else here knows more about it. It's so toxic that a tiny little crumb of it can kill you and the drug supply has gotten even more contaminated due to covid and the lack of shipments from China coming in.now they make even scarier stuff to buff all other drugs with. Even marijuana has been laced with this stuff. So kids that have never tried drugs before try pot and die. My son is an addict. He smokes meth and heroine and has o d many times. Even if his drugs seem clean he can use half his drugs and one crumb is in the second half of his supply he will od. So it is so terrifying. I'm wondering if this is so everywhere or just in Canada . I didn't think a drug could get worse but they just keep making this stuff stronger and stronger so now addicted people want it in their drugs because now heroine isn't strong enough on its own for them now. I'm a mom educating myself on all this so I can understand my son a little better. Thanks

Posted: November 25, 2020, 8:12 PM
I just learned the overdose numbers for one month in b.c. Canada. Connected to fentinal contaminated drugs. Five people a day! Over one hundred people in one month! Unbelievable. Terrifying for families with addicted loved ones. Is this drug everywhere? Or just here.

Posted: December 1, 2020, 1:06 AM
It is shocking that people sell poison to others and get away with it day after day.
post replypost new topic