post replypost new topic
Synthetic Weeed...
Rima

Posted: December 12, 2015, 7:19 AM
Hi ,i'm 22 i would like to ask about something .. I'm a pot head i'm smoking weed for three years then i found the synthetic weed i used 42 grams in a week then when i stopped now its almost two weeks and i can't even sleep..and the food i cant feel the taste of anything , why that is happenening i'm hungry but each time i try to swallow anything i vomit should i go to a doc or what ?
Lexy

Posted: December 12, 2015, 8:51 AM
Ur gonna have to put the mess down and don't touch it again, don't even hit it once. Ur body has to readjust from all the chemicals. U really need to understand now that it might look and smoke like weed but it is closer to herion. Don't put Mary Jane down like that. Ur taste buds will come back u pretty much are recovering from chemical burns through tongue down ur just gonna have to deal with it till it's gone. Ur gonna be ok and going to the doctor is just gonna make u look like a fool. Stay away from the s*** and if ud like to read my story it's by beatingTHEbeast2 on here I think it's like the 3rd or 4th story down. That s*** is nothing to play with please stick to mayjane if u wanna get high and don't ever touch that stuff again. Another guy mhmd I think he's the second story down I helped him too read his story too. Please be stronger than that s*** and u will never have to worry and help anyone u can to avoid it!

Posted: December 12, 2015, 10:09 AM

Rima:

Addiction/alcoholism is a progressive disease .. it continues to get worse.
It will make you suffer. It will make you lose everything until you lose the will to live.

Some here will tell you to quit doing the drug(s) and walk away. Do that IF YOU CAN.

If you find you can't do that (like me and millions of others) then go to NA/AA
http://na.org Find a meeting
HOW IT WORKS http://na.org/admin/include/spaw2/u...0it%20Works.pdf

Good luck.

Bob R

--------------------
Serenity Prayer
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.

Free copy of AA's Big Book on-line: http://www.aa.org/pages/en_US/alcoh...olics-anonymous

Free copy of NA's Big Book on-line:
Copy & Paste coastalcarolinaarea.org/literature/books/b_t.pdf

AA's HOW IT WORKS:
Copy & paste www.aa.org/assets/en_US/p-10_howitworks.pdf

NA's HOW IT WORKS:
http://www.na.org/admin/include/spa...0it%20Works.pdf

----------------------------------------------------------------

--- driven by a hundred forms of fear, self-delusion, self-seeking, and self-pity.

---there are those too who suffer from grave emotional and mental disorders but many of them do recover if they have the capacity to be honest.

... I need AA more than it needs me.

--- I fight recovery tooth and nail....
I'm not used to being sane, it just doesn't seem natural.

...... According to the great spiritual teachers, ignorance does not result from what we don’t know; ignorance results from what we think we do know.

---Some think that 2+2=5 and believe it.
Some know that 2+2=4 and can't stand it.

--- I didn't have a very happy childhood
but I sure am having a long one !

---Dry since 1989
working daily on getting/staying SOBER.

---If you want to drink, that's your business
...If you want to quit, that's AA's business.

... Tell me, I'll forget;
... Show me, I'll remember;
... Engage me, I'll understand.

---Most problems are psychological.
Most solutions are spiritual .

"If we try to change our ego with the help of our ego, we only have a better-disguised ego."
--Richard Rohr

WWBWD (What Would Bill W. Do)

Posted: December 12, 2015, 10:19 AM
Rima

Pothead here too who turned to the dark side...2 weeks into my second attempt at quitting now.

Have you tried smoking MJ to help with your symptons?

Seriously, MJ won't get you baked for a while yet, it'll seem to have little or no effect but it does seem to still work on a medicinal level. I've been eating/sleeping better this past week than I have for the past 4 years!

Don't get me wrong...at some point you'll also need to stop using the MJ for a while but it really helps ease the pain you're feeling right now.

Also, after being hooked on synths for years, you kinda realise that you don't miss MJ in the same way you crave the synths.

You'll also find the less you smoke the better you feel, don't try to recreate the synth days and smoke 20 joints a day! Just try one in the day IF you NEED it and one before bed to help with sleep.

Also read here when you feel weak for the strength to stay clean. Try to not do stuff you associate with synth for a few days and KNOW that in a week or so you'll feel so so so glad you've kicked it.

I know that might seem weird now, I loved synth like nothing else whilst high on it yet right now I can honestly say that being clean from synth is the best feeling! No addiction, sleeping for more than 2 hour intervals, enjoying food/drink, being able to go out and not worry about smoking every 30 minutes...you'll be back in the land of the living!

Peace and love to you and anyone else fighting this demon, you CAN and WILL beat it!

Any questions and I'm here for you as are some other great people/posters who have beaten this!

post replypost new topic