post replypost new topic
How To Leave My Husband Who's Addicted To Syntheti
veronica

Posted: June 21, 2015, 2:24 PM
My husband has been smoking this for 2 1/2yrs now he was a trucker he lost his job because he ran out of the stuff and continued his high by drinking and driving he got caught dwi he lost his CDL ahe has had jobs here and there but nothing stable im stuck with all the bills
.im tired im lonely and hes a jerk when hes sober he has lost so much weight and seems not to care about the outcrys ive made to him..i am fed up I no longer cry about this I am so angry now that im at the point where I wish this stuff would take his life already. ..but apart of me feels sorry for him because he has noone else his parents are deceased his family does not look for him they live a long distance from us and he has been so rude and lied to them about things that they want nothing to do with him either..I know I want to leave him but how do I get the courage knowing im really all he has I have told him I would leave if he didn't stop and I would call the cops on his dealers if he doesn't stop

Posted: June 30, 2015, 5:04 PM
If your life is important to you, and it should be, run as fast as you can and do better for yourself.
syntethicboywithdraw

Posted: October 30, 2015, 2:32 PM
momtosynteticboy, is that what you did to you son? you left him? great advice, b****! And just to let you know, Im in a phase in which i dont like to insult people. and im not even dealing with you, just f*** you.

Now for the lady with the husband addict. You really dont, what it is. Which doesnt make it better, i understand. But if he is your husband, this means you love him and care about him and leaving him will be the easy exit for you, but if you really care about him you will try to help him. I suggest you show him this forum and what we are all going through. And he needs to understand that the longer he continues on doing it, the harder it will be to stop. And the stopping will be the hardest of all. He will go throug hell, and he is going to need a person next to him! Please be that person, because I know how hard it is. I will be here if you need help or advice (its your choice to listen to me or not)

thats it from me now, you need to think about it!

Posted: October 30, 2015, 4:24 PM
My family showed me the door at 2am when i was in my late 20s. Realized my run was over. One hell of a wake up call when you have nothing left but the clothes on your back. I went on to 7yrs of sobriety. Love my family too, now and then.
cantbelieve

Posted: October 30, 2015, 5:18 PM
I'm sorry, but you have a f***ed up family. For me, kicking someone out is always the easy way to go.
+

Posted: October 30, 2015, 5:23 PM
This is how you do it:
http://www.addictionrecoveryguide.o...ST&f=14&t=76697

Not by f***ing leaving them!
post replypost new topic