post replypost new topic
Trickyhomeless
xmaswrap

Posted: March 27, 2019, 3:59 PM
those who have no place to call home, anywhere go to your church or wherever wi a blanket. Operation Santa Claus can give you a cute teddy. Bear. Whether PTSD or kicked out by family I feel no fault of your own! You can do it. I have trich disorder of pulling on lashes for almost 50 years. Had. I don’t do it now. Found site from library, I am proud of myself. I hope others will wish you all well. No matter what your trouble. i am proud of you. Bye.

*** Please don't post personal contact information. thank you, the moderators ***

This post has been edited by moderator on March 29, 2019, 10:43 AM

Posted: March 20, 2024, 12:34 AM
It's amazing to hear that you've beaten your trichotillomania and discovered your inner power. Your empathy and caring to others is absolutely amazing. Remember to be proud of your accomplishments and continue to help others with compassion.

--------------------
The globe and that which, by another name, mankind have thought good to call Heaven (within whose compass all things are covered), we ought to consider mapquest driving directions, in all reason, to be a divine force, everlasting, great, without beginning, and never-ending.
post replypost new topic