post replypost new topic
Steroid Addiction
1cent4Rthoughts

Posted: March 27, 2018, 2:38 PM
Know some with a steroid addiction. They liked the feeling of extra strength, faster recovery time and need for less sleep. They also used it to fuel a lifestyle addiction including middle aged adults trying to keep up with a much younger crowd. But many of the side effect including short temper come that. Should add short attention span and racing mind.

Posted: April 11, 2018, 8:15 PM
I'm currently on steroids and I have never had the out come most say they have suffered. My nuts haven't shrunk I don't have issues with my male hood.I don't get angry I don't have problems sleeping or eating I can lean off when I want with no effects its been four year iv been on them with no bad out come all good ..Don't get me wrong I'm not gonna do them for ever as I trick my body all he time so it don't get use to them.... good luck god bless

Posted: April 13, 2018, 3:50 PM
One of the issues they developed is high blood pressure which they struggle to get to normal even with medication and working out. They also had small/mild strokes and were told they are in danger of a full fledged stroke.They still drink heavily along with sports drinks, energy bars & diet soda. The family history doesn't show those issues until decades later in their 70s and 80s, not mid 40s.

The issue with steroids and/or drinking is they also affect prescribed drugs for other issues so one becomes a chemical cocktail pretty quick.
post replypost new topic