post replypost new topic
Cough Syrup Addiction

Posted: September 3, 2016, 3:28 AM
Hello my name is Kat. I am truly addicted to cough syrup already it is sad. It has only been a few days. I wen through a bad split. My fiancé dumped me over a message and at first I didn't care what I didn't realize was I couldn't feel it. I went to a clinic and got prescribed bromphenir-psuedoephed DM. It tastes disgusting. I ended up drinking half the bottle. I was extremely depressed and the syrup gets rid of my feelings. It is a syrup that lasts for 10 days and I've had it for 4. I am craving more and more... I am embarrassed, I know I need help, I've never truly been addicted to something. I made sure to get every last drip of it by mixing it into water. That's how bad I have gotten in such a short term. I don't know what to do. HELP! I feel dizziness, sleepy all day, but I know I'm still here just like a nice buzz. But I don't want it to get worse. I'm just starting off my life and didnt even realize that I was abusing the drug until night I sobbed about my fiancé and than I thought..
Maybe I should mix the rest of that with my soda. I took 3 huge gulps, I threw up one of them, than I mixed it in the side and it was like a 48 oz cup so almost have the bottle. I don't want to go down this path. I am too young.

***Please do not post any personal contact information. thank you, the moderators***

Posted: November 12, 2016, 6:53 PM
stop now while you can..life gets better and you will meant someone nice ..your young and need to understand we all go thru heartbreak...go out with friends. Talk to someone.ok Things will get better I promise unless you have a brain problem. Like bipolar ..take care young one, from a older women. I used to love codeine cough meds.
post replypost new topic