post replypost new topic
I Am A w**** I Need Help
Donna McLeod

Posted: April 5, 2016, 7:20 PM
I hate myself and the man I love doesn't love me I need help. I am a w**** I know he has kids and a family but I am a selfish b**** PLEASE HELP ME!

Posted: April 5, 2016, 10:14 PM
Hi Donna, I'm sorry to read how sad you are. Don't call yourself names you aren't anymore to blame than him. But your wasting your time on this man if he's married. I believe there is someone for everyone in this world. You just haven't found yours yet. Don't settle for this guy because if he is cheating on his wife he will cheat on you too. Move on and find your special person who is meant to be with you and have your own family. I'm sure you deserve better than what your settling for. Think with your head and not your heart it will help you move on. Good luck. M.

This post has been edited by Mandm on April 5, 2016, 10:39 PM

Posted: May 5, 2016, 7:09 AM
Yes, like Mandm said, if he will cheat on her with you, he will cheat on you with someone else. I know a guy who always thought his cheating was okay because he always married the woman he cheated with. He would stay with a new woman for a few years, then cheat and divorce and remarry. He's been married 7 times. I have never yet met a man who was an adulterer that actually stopped being an adulterer. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, I'm just saying I've never seen it.

I know what it feels like to do something you hate yourself for doing. I'm an opiate addict. I'm recovering, but still an addict. The only thing that will make it better is to not use again. And if I do relapse, (and I have) try to learn from it and go on.

You deserve better than a man who belongs to someone else. There is someone out there who will be good for you. Try to care about yourself enough to not let this man use you this way. Most men who cheat on their wives have no intention of ever leaving their wives unless they get caught and the wife kicks them out. Even though they tell you their marriage sucks, and they can't talk to their wife, but oh they can talk to YOU! Because YOU are so much more special than the mother of his children. Do you really want a man that thinks that way? That lies that way?

It's scary to be alone/without a mate. But it's better to be single than to be sorry all the time. I'm learning the same thing about my addiction. It's scary to be alone/without my drugs. But it's better to be clean than to be sorry all the time. See what I mean?

I hope I haven't offended you by being so blunt. I really feel for you. I've been the other woman once. Then he started showing me pictures of his kids and I just couldn't handle it. I had to kick him to the curb really fast. And it was worth it. At least I didn't feel like I was the one making his wife and kids cry at night.

Blessings and Peace to you. And keep in touch.

--------------------
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Author: Jesus Christ

Posted: April 17, 2019, 6:43 AM
well if he isnt love you why you bother yourself to love him?

Posted: February 17, 2020, 10:29 AM
great post i like it
post replypost new topic