post replypost new topic
From Addiction To Diabetic.help Required.

Posted: August 19, 2015, 1:56 PM
I been taking speed for 30yrs and just been diagnosed diabetic type 2.does anyone know if there is anything I can take to help me come off the speed,

Posted: September 12, 2015, 11:36 PM
yes sub might help--go to your doctor and ask him...amen to you sweetie.

--------------------
just remember we are here to hold your hand..

Posted: September 17, 2015, 9:14 PM
Suboxone is only for opiates, I thought? I don't know of any replacement therapy for speed.

I wish I knew more about the "upper" side of detox. If I'm wrong, correct me. But my guess is that the detox off of uppers is pretty depressing, so it wouldn't even help you to have Valium, right?

I would suggest that you get yourself to a safe place, a place with people to help you keep your mood up. And dive headlong into NA ( Narcotics Anonymous ). You'll find people there that can give you tips on how they came off speed too.

Best of luck,
Persephone

--------------------
" Many times I sought the lighthouse
The familiar beam in the dark
Looking for the comfort
Radiating from its spark;
Today I turn that inward
No longer am I the seeker
I am not just the lighthouse
I am the light -
And lighthouse keeper. "

Posted: December 26, 2018, 6:41 PM
Know an adult alcoholic who did all sorts of drugs including steroids which messes with your hormones have stroke and is suspected of having diabetes. I think he's been diagnosed but refuses to admit it. Still drinks, keeps on saying because of stroke docs gave him 3-5 years to live(which could be a sympathy ploy as well) or he said screw it and continues to drink knowing it's damaging his innards.

Long story short drugs mess with your system and/or body chemistry in more ways than one.

Posted: December 26, 2018, 6:50 PM
You should see a doctor about getting on some anti depressants. Some work better than others for "speed" with drawal.
JerfaT

Posted: April 26, 2020, 8:53 AM
I advise to you to visit a site on which there are many articles on a theme interesting you.
post replypost new topic