post replypost new topic
Addict In Gambling
asha

Posted: February 6, 2013, 9:53 PM
I want to know what can be done if a person is an addict in alcohol and gambling.

Posted: April 9, 2013, 8:05 AM
In my opinion, you should bring him to a good rehabilitation centre. In addition to stopping the alcohol intake and gambling, the goal of addiction treatment is to return the individual to productive functioning in the family, workplace, and community. Measures of effectiveness typically include levels of criminal behavior, family functioning, employability, and medical condition. Overall, treatment of addiction is as successful as treatment of other chronic diseases, such as diabetes, hypertension, and asthma.

--------------------
Alcohol Recovery Centre

Posted: August 29, 2019, 7:42 AM
One should contact Rehab Center as well as change the environment for a couple of weeks or a month.

Posted: September 3, 2021, 4:16 PM
I would say multiple addictions not that uncommon. It's the addictive behavior, the lack of impulse control that is the commonality. Sure they're might be reasons including the lack of coping skills but it's addictive behavior, they can't or do not want to stop. Like most addictionS until the addict wants to stop on their own not much will change.
Richard B.

Posted: April 19, 2023, 9:21 AM
Get sober. Get support. Stay in sobriety.

post replypost new topic