post replypost new topic
Withdrawal Supplements - Add Info Here

Posted: April 4, 2017, 1:52 PM

Calm support - supplement --- https://calmsupport.com/
This website also has info about supplements and vitamins

Other information - please post and add -- only things that have personally helped you during withdrawal. I want to create a list of vitamins, medication, supplements, websites etc.

so people can find all info in one spot.

Thanks for helping!

Posted: April 8, 2017, 3:55 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/maura..._b_1557380.html

withdrawal and insomnia

This post has been edited by NyToFlorida on April 8, 2017, 3:56 PM

Posted: April 12, 2017, 1:39 PM
This was posted by Josh : May 1, 2013, 9:44 PM : Other Drugs board.

For those of you caught in the spiders web of Synthetic, know you want to stop but don't know how, I'd recommend starting with a "Withdrawal Survival Kit": (I originally posted this on the first page of "Synthetic Weed" on July 21st 2012)

Emetrol- for immediate relief from nausea (pepto bismol doesn't work for me).

Benadryl- for when your about to relapse, this will calm you and help you sleep it off. As Allison has said, don't overdo the Benadryl, just take the recommended dose on the box!

Chocolate- supposedly helps with cannabis withdrawal symptoms. (I don't remember ever eating chocolate during withdrawal phase, but I wrote it almost a year ago so maybe I did?)

Gatorade/Pedialyte- Beverages that replace electrolytes etc. when you hit the wall of symptoms, blowing liquid out of every hole, it's gonna feel like you just ran a marathon and will need to be replenished with fluids and electrolytes.

Imodium AD- I had both nausea and diarrhea... at the same time while going through withdrawals. Trust me, it sucks. this will at least help with the diarrhea part.

Soups- All I could manage to eat for days after quitting were small amounts of soup. My main source of nutrients was chicken noodle soup broth. I tried to eat a noodle or two, but I had to force feed myself and made me feel nauseous after just a few.

Entertainment- Something you can lose yourself in, get immersed so your not just thinking about getting high. If your into books get a good book series, or a movie series. You will begin to feel physically like death but will mentally feel super-smart compared to your old, high self. Things you would never think would interest you will, probably because your brain will be begging for a distraction from your current condition.

Warming layers- Blankets, sweat pants, sweat shirt, items you can easily put on or take off. Your going to go through hot flashes like crazy for the next three days, possibly a couple weeks. You'll be hot one second, freezing the next. You will also continually wake up in a puddle of your own sweat for a while. It's normal, don't worry.

Pretty much imagine going into a jail cell for 3 days with the flu... what would you bring?
post replypost new topic