post replypost new topic
Pen Pal Wanted
samantha

Posted: November 18, 2014, 10:13 PM
I would love to get some pen pals with recovering addicts. I love writing letters and would love to talk to new people in recovery. I currently have three months clean, I'm a junior in college and don't know any addicts here. I don't mind either emailing or snail mail. but email me first and I will respond with my address.

Please do not post personal e-mails on the board.

- the moderators

This post has been edited by moderator on November 18, 2014, 10:27 PM

Posted: December 14, 2014, 12:25 PM
Dear, I would like to join you in my recovery from alcohol.
chelsea

Posted: January 9, 2015, 12:56 AM
I'm trying to find a pen pal in recovery and its really hard to find anyone.are you still looking for someone to write to?

Posted: January 30, 2015, 5:41 AM
well that's maybe a good idea, but me, i'm sticking to a forum or community sites.

Posted: February 11, 2015, 12:37 PM
Sam I think it is wonderful you are reaching out. My son (20) and is recovering with 70 days clean. He is doing well but the one thing he struggles with is loneliness. I feel so bad for him cause he pretty much only has his dad and I. A couple good friends but they have lives and cant always be around. He goes to his meetings daily, which help him a lot, but he needs people his own age that understand. If you don't mind I would like to show him your post. Maybe he would be interested in talking. He is looking forward to starting college and to talk with someone that is recovering and still going to school I think would be a inspiration. Let me know if you are ok with corresponding with a male.

Posted: March 3, 2015, 1:40 AM
Construct girl I would love to have someone to email about my recovery I'm 19 and looking for someone to share and talk with. Anyone interested please write back

Posted: May 24, 2015, 1:46 AM
I would enjoy a pen pal
okayhey

Posted: September 27, 2015, 1:50 AM

Go here Its a friend of mines. we are trying to get this going.
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/substanc...anceabusepenpal

stetson

Posted: November 8, 2018, 6:02 PM
so im at a recovery center and am looking for other addict in recovery to write letter with me

***please do not post personal contact information. thank you, the moderators***

This post has been edited by moderator on November 9, 2018, 11:19 AM
Brittany

Posted: December 4, 2019, 6:45 AM
Hi I’m Brittany. In 2016 I started using meth to numb the pain , guilt, and shame. I was in and out of jail a dozen times until my dad begged the judge to court order me to inpatient rehab. In those 90 days my life dramatically changed. God worked a miracle on me and is still to this day. Feb 20, 2020 I will have finally made it to my one year meth free. I’d like to help set someone free if I can or just be a positive word to someone’s negative. I know what it’s like to want to quit and fail and relapse and hurt everyone who loves you. If anyone needs a pen pal that’s still in their addiction or in recovery. I’m here. Anytime.

Posted: December 4, 2019, 8:52 AM
Hi if your needing any body to talk to I’ve been through it all n would love to share my story n hopefully help somebody with their recovery.
just sum guy

Posted: January 18, 2022, 2:39 PM
i am just sum guy who happen to choose to be more, but i think the pen pal things a great idea. i suppose we could do the email thing. bear with me as i love people and not computers and as i side effect i sometimes ahh umm argue with my laptop.
post replypost new topic