post replypost new topic
Update On Pregnancy And Pills

Posted: April 17, 2005, 3:38 PM
Hello everyone, hope all is well. Today I started on 3 percs and I'm feeling great I'm so happy that I'm finally almost off. I was taking 10 a day now I'm taking 7 less. As for the baby well me and my boyfriend heard the heartbeat the other day and so far so good. I'm still so scared about being a "mommy" but I guess thats normal being 21 and pregnant. For the ones who have read my posts about my boyfriend parting and stuff well he's been doing good, I think after the ultrasound the other day it was a reality check, he then probably realized "hey were having a baby". Who knows I don't want to speak to soon. For all the moms out there I have a question is Tylenol Pm okay to take. I know tylenol is okay but I'm not sure whats in the Pm. I forgot to ask my doctor but since I've been weaning I have been having a hard time sleeping at night so I did take a few, not at once. I will keep you all posted on my weaning and the pregnancy. Prayers and hugs for all of you, take care.

- stacy

Posted: April 17, 2005, 3:53 PM
hey girl,
you are making great progress, keep up the good work.
I know the worst part of getting off of these things is not being able to sleep, all day i feel like im going to melt into the rug, but when it comes time to go to bed, i cant sleep. Hang in there its gonna get better.
as for the tylenol PM- its not safe for pregnancy- maybe your b/f could give you a massage to relax you for bed

love,
didi
post replypost new topic