|
PRIVACY
|
RECOMMEND A RESOURCE
|
HOME

Red Bull
Posted: December 9, 2011, 11:38 PM

Now that I've stop using I drink a ton of red bull for extra energy. I think its a very addictive energy drink. Anyone want to share
Posted: December 10, 2011, 1:47 AM

Hi Eric!
Just seen this pop up.
Redbull gives me bad headaches. Not sure on addictiveness.
I use the small black bottles extra strength 5 hr energy, they work really well for me, however I'm wondering myself about addiction to them. Seems like I have to have 2 or more everyday now. Ummm? Not sure.
Anyone else??

Lonny

--------------------
A dead end road is simply put: a place to turn around!
Posted: December 10, 2011, 1:58 PM

My daughter was clean 12 months and started drinking "Red Line" a precursor (still available) to Red Bull...she got the same rush she got from cocaine and relapsed after another six months...said the drink definitely pushed the relapse forward.

Red Bull is loaded with caffeine and caffeine is addictive...WDs from caffeine nclude sleeplessness and terrible headaches...usually people with serious caffeine addiction have to wean off to avoid the headaches, they are quite bad.

This post has been edited by MomNMore on December 10, 2011, 1:58 PM

--------------------
You will not change what you are willing to tolerate.

user posted image
Posted: December 10, 2011, 2:38 PM

Wow!! Same rush as coke!! I see those in stores everywhere !! Someone told me to stay away from them already, now I know why!! Like I said red bull gives me bad headaches, now I know why also. Thanks for that info! That really sux that something like that could have affects on recovery and relapse, and horrible it affected your daughter.

Thanks so much for sharing!
Lonny

--------------------
A dead end road is simply put: a place to turn around!
alicia2012
Posted: February 4, 2012, 2:45 AM

Hey, really glad to hear some1 else has also begun drinking red bull to replace the buzz feel, id much rather say im addicted to r.bull and coffee than class As. Helps to know im not alone thanx x x
  top of page  Top