< prev  post replypost new topic
Synthetic Weed Help From God

Posted: August 10, 2013, 11:16 AM
Each decision we make in life changes who we are inside 'just a little bit'. So every time I slip or choose to not do what I know is right I am making it harder to get back to who i really am. So on a daily basis I am trying to do what I know I should. The best way for me to do this is to focus on others and try and make a difference in their lives. NOTHING helps someone with low esteem more than helping others! I am not just saying this , I know this to be absolutely true!!

I once read of some millionaire socialites who were clinically depressed and couldnt find relief even through medication (drugs). When it was suggested they help others they scoffed at the idea. However, one of them volunteered to help out at a homeless shelter. Months later she was still doing this and more, and later she testified that it had saved her life!

Drugs by nature cause us to disconnect from one another. However , It is human nature to want to BE connected, and one way to accomplish this is to just simply be there for another!

Its also why the group approach works for so many!

just food for thought

This post has been edited by DAC on August 10, 2013, 11:18 AM

Posted: August 12, 2013, 11:25 AM
I once said that I believed God was energy - or a form of it. Well , evidently everything in the universe comes from energy - not matter. And according to the world's leading physicists there are are 400 billion Galaxies....but they all started in the space of less than an atom, and came from nothing??

Just more science I stumbled across.

I am liking the bible's version of God said" let there be light" more and more...

This post has been edited by DAC on August 12, 2013, 11:26 AM

Posted: August 30, 2013, 12:06 AM
I've heard others say that when smoking the synthetic it makes you feel like you are closer to God. I have felt this way when I smoke after a long period away. This is why I often will pitch out an entire bag at once. I do it because it clarifies that what I am doing is wrong, and I dont want to wait around and smoke more.

The devil had three demons trying to impress him. The first said he would tell the world there is no God. The devil said that wont work because they already know there is. The next demon said he would just tell the world there is no Hell. Again, the devil said it wouldnt work because they were already aware that Hell was real. The last demon just said I will tell them salvation is real , just dont make the decision today - Do it tomorrow! The devil commended this last demon , and the plan has been working ever since!!
post replypost new topic