< prev  next >  post replypost new topic
Synthetic Weed
ROSE

Posted: January 17, 2013, 2:54 AM
Hello To The World At Large, I am Miss Rose Clinton.I Am from USA I will start by saying to all that have experience heart break and also cant do with out there lover should please stop here and read up my story, So as you will know how to go solving or getting your ex back from this spell caster..AND AGAIN I WILL WANT TO ALSO TELL ALL THAT THIS SPELL CASTER I WILL WANT TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT IS HARMLESS AND DO NOT HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECT, BUT TO RESTORE AND GIVE YOU BACK WHAT YOU DESERVE, COS WHEN I MEET WITH THIS SPELL CASTER THAT WAS INTRODUCED TO ME BY THE WIFE OF MY BOSS IN MY WORKING PLACE, HE MADE IT CLEAR THAT HE CAN CAST SPELL ON SO MANY OTHER PROBLEMS EXCEPT IN GETTING YOUR EX OR MAKING YOUR LOVER TO LOVE YOU MORE THAT WILL SUITE YOU. Last year December, My lover was cheating on me and was not also give me the attention that a man should give to a woman,And really that was troubling my mind and tearing my heart apart to the extent that i was not concentrating in the office the way i use to before the break up by my lover.And before that incident,I always see how my boss use to love his wife so much. I was binging to think that i was not doing the right thing to him that will make him love me forever,So i really gathered my courage and went to my boss wife office to ask her the secret that made her husband love her so dearly,In the first place she refused in telling me,She asked me why i am asking her such a question,That if is it not normal for every man to love his wife.I told her the reason that made me ask her about this question,That my lover started cheating on me lately,When i knelt down before her for her to see my seriousness in this issue that i went to ask her,She opened up to me by telling me that i should not tell anybody about what she want to tell me,The wife to my boss started to say to me that she used a very powerful spell on his husband to love her,And the spell that she used is harmless, But the spell is just to make him love her and never to look for any other woman except her. I QUICKLY ASK HER HOW DID SHE GET TO KNOW THIS GREAT,POWER,DURABLE AND PERFECT WORK SPELL CASTER,she said that a friend of hers also introduce her to him. Then i also ask her how i can meet with this spell caster.SHE SAID EVERYTHING TO ME,THAT THE NAME OF THIS SPELL CASTER IS IMOMOH SPELL TEMPLE.My next question to her was how can i get this wonderful spell caster,She said she is going to give me the email of the spell caster for me to contact him for my problem,Really she gave to me this spell caster email and i contacted him and explained all to him,And after every thing that needed to be done by the spell caster, In the next two days, My lover that hated me so much came to house begging for forgiveness and i was so glad that i have finally gotten my heart desire..I was so grateful to this spell caster for what he has done for my life.. So i made a promise to him that i will always continue telling the world about his wonderful work towards me and also to other that came to you before and also the people that will also get to you from my story that i narrated online now..I will want to say to the entire world that you should not cry over noting again, That there is a great man that has been helping individuals to restore there Joy and smile in there faces !! The direct email to get this man is : imomohspelltemple@yahoo.com ,This is what i want to tell you all out there,That is thinking that all hope is lost ok..Thanks Regards, Miss Rose.
IKnowThatFeelBro

Posted: January 17, 2013, 3:29 AM
My story is a little different than most of yours but I defiantly noticed some similarities. My names Ethan, and I'm an addict. It all started as a way to escape the real world. I'm currently 18 years old and started smoking to forget about the problems going on in my household. Parents are constantly struggling to pay the bills and even put food on the table, yet somehow I could always find 20 bucks here and there for a partial bag. Fast forward 2 years and here I am, considered an adult by some but I feel as if I'm still 16 as I've done nothing with my life. I skipped so much school that I need to attend an alternative education program next semester away from the few friends I haven't lost as a result of smoking fake. Life seems to be an unending challenge. I just stay in bed as long as possible until I can fall asleep again and tonight I realized this stuff is literally destroying my life.

The reason I was browsing this site is because I lost everything tonight. My family wont talk to me anymore and I have nowhere else to turn. Already I've learned so much from reading your posts. I never knew there were so many people out there experiencing the same issues as me. After reading your stories I envy those of you who have managed to quit as I myself have failed many times. Sorry for the ranting but I need your help, I dont think I can do this alone and where better to turn then to those who have shared my experiences.

Please random strangers I'm calling upon you in my darkest hour. I just need to hear your tips and tricks to fighting this battle. In return I'll offer whatever help I can to others who need someone to talk to.
Concerned Mama

Posted: January 17, 2013, 9:47 AM
Hi IKnowHowYouFeelBro: The fake bake is a lonely place to be - I can suggest that you tell your parents what has happened and that you want to quit -and need their help - but you have to want to - it will be hell for the first few days. My son has stopped for over a week now - he is so much more alive now - the withdrawals from this stuff are terrible. Read Josh's post on how he was able to overcome some of the withdrawal symptoms. You are not alone in what you are going through. The fake bake makes you isolate yourself and drags you down a road that you don't want to go down. You are so young and you have the ability to stop before it takes over the rest of your life. You have to WANT it - No one starts smoking this stuff to get addicted, it is just to pass a drug test or get a buzz or whatever. The manufacturers of this stuff do not care about you or your family HOWEVER they do care about your finances - they want all the money they can get. Please try and get some help - I will pray for you today - God still answers prayers.
helpless wife

Posted: January 17, 2013, 3:09 PM
My husband is hooked on that stuff too. He doesn't yet see it as an addiction and therefore is causing so much pain and separation in our marriage, not to mention we are having to rob peter to pay paul right now and he still spends 40 to 60 dollars on his habit every 2 weeks. He is now smoking a big bag of 10 grams in a 24 hr period. i'm so worried about him and i have to say i wish he were at the stage of recovery that you are at. Good for you. i hope that my husband steps up and becomes the man that you are. its hard to do what you are doing and it takes a lot of strength of character. you are in my prayers and please pray for my husband. good luck to you.
funnybunny

Posted: January 17, 2013, 3:52 PM
wow. i have been with this stuff for two years and have recently gotten my girlfriend doing it. she hates me doing it and wants us to stop. after six months of attempting to stop, i realize i have a ggproblem. withdraws are terrible. any tips for first two days? i can't not think about smoking it.
Concerned Mama

Posted: January 17, 2013, 5:45 PM
Hey Funny Bunny: go back and read the posts by Josh - he doesnt' come on here anymore but he went cold turkey and had a lot of great ideas to help with the withdrawals. I used some of them for my son. All I can say is please stop smoking that KILLER OF LIFE now. Don't wait . It will be difficult for a few days but then you will be free. I'm not saying that you won't ever crave it but you will have to ability to say no, knowing what it has done to you. I have never smoked fake bake - I came on this site searching for anything to help my son who had been smoking it for 7 months. He has been clean a week Praise God - Good luck to you and I will also pray for you and your girlfriend - God still answers prayers - he answered mine.
worried wife

Posted: January 17, 2013, 11:54 PM
I am at my wits end...my husband has been smoking this synthetic weed for at least 2 years now. He used to be a kind, loving person but now he is aggressive, mean, sneaky and cant seem to see reality. He is destroying our lives and I dont know how to help him. We have a gorgeous 20 month old son and I am threatening to leave him as I dont want my son to be around this.
He has finally admitted he is addicted and wants to stop, how do I help him do this so our family doesnt crumble?
funnybunny

Posted: January 18, 2013, 11:58 AM
so i am on the second day and irritablness seems to be my biggest problem. my girlfriend doesn't understand that it is the withdraws and not her. can anyone help me on how to better explain it to her. i am also quitting ciggarettes as well and have noticed an electronic cigarette helps some. i don't want to be addicted to it but it seems to be only relief right now...
Jmjroy

Posted: January 18, 2013, 11:38 PM
My 19 year old daughter smoked this for 4 months and her life spiraled out of control. She is getting kicked out of the army with a less-than-honorable discharge and a doctor just told her she has the liver of a 45 YEAR OLD! Thankfully she was able to get off of it, but not before the damage was done. This stuff is complete poison. Do whatever you can to rid yourself of this poison or it will kill you!
lostnfound

Posted: January 21, 2013, 5:19 PM
I had no idea what i was up against until i found this site. I knew I was addicted. I knew portions of my life were suffering due to my "habit." but it is sooo easy to point to other issues as the root of the problems. I now realize where many of my "problems" are coming from.

I have been smoking for about a year. Like many others i used as a "legal" alternative. When i first started it was the greatest thing ever. I could be high alllll the time and nobody would know bc i could pass a drug screen. WONDERFUL! Well not so much. It took me about seven months to figure out i was addicted and another three months of destroying my love's life and my own for me to really decide this has got to stop. My story is long and ridiculous but i am hear to declare WAR on this spice, and from there i will be able to re-adjust my life back into alignment.

Deacon, FIS, Concernedmama, and all other posters. It truly is amazing that strangers who i have never met can a spark that gets my life back in order.Since i started my fiance couldn't help. I lost her to this crap, she cheated on me and we havent spoken since. My mother couldn't help, i just yelled at her. My dad couldn't help bc he knew i wouldn't accept help. My bro couldn't help. Last night i lost my best friend and someone i thought would be my life partner bc of how irrational even the simplest thought had become.

I know my addiction lies within this devil but resides in my heart, in my mind, in my weakness, in my strength. It is part of me but will no longer define me. For those of you who's significant others are struggling with this, please don't give up on them. They are not gone for good. They are lost as was I and I pray each one of you will find the strength and be blessed with a path to recovery. To society, I am sorry I left you behind. I am sorry i became a leech. I am sorry i failed to live within the rationale of reality. To reality. Thank you for smacking me in the face. I have two black eyes and a f'n bloody nose but you will not keep me down. To those who are with me in this struggle, i am also with you. I finally discovered my greatest weakness is also my strength. I hope these words reach anyone in need of them. Just as the words i have read helped me.
lostnfound

Posted: January 21, 2013, 5:30 PM
@funnybunny i am going thru the same thing. I she has read these blogs, she has read more than i have about this crap and i still haven't found a way to explain what we r going thru. its very difficult to deal with. Bc we know we suck, we know why we suck, and nothing we can do stops us from sucking.

Man, i lost my fiance to this kinda lifestyle and i cannot do it again. The girl i am with now, i love more than anything i thought possible. She is an old friend who picked me up after my fiance left me. When I was with my fiance, i was on probation so i could no longer smoke ganja. But i could smoke meth, do pills, coke bc it only takes 5 days max for tweak to be out of your system. When she left me i thought i knew what happend. It was the meth, it was to coke, the pills that made here cheat on me. I nver thought to consider it being the "legal smoke" i was using. Now she is no longer in my life and i am lucky enough to have found another that will accept me. But I will never get the chance to see i could have fixed my relationship with my fiance. I dont know how i will live with this fact. But i do know i will not let this happen again.

My story isn't gonna answer your questions. But i hope it will strengthen your resolve to kick this sheeeeot!!!!! Let's do this man! We dont need it. We wont die with out it.
Concerned Mama

Posted: January 21, 2013, 8:57 PM
Hey lostnfound - you finding this site and getting on it is the start of you doing something about it - you need to find out why you need to be high all the time (smoking meth, coke)-I know there are 11 pages of posts on here but you need to find Josh's posts - he has all kind of ideas to help yoursself while you're withdrawing. My son has been clean from the fake for 2 weeks - he is a totally different person - he still has issues with eating like not being hungry or nauseus - but his mind is coming back - It is wonderful that you have someone to help you thru this - not gonna lie - it's going to be hard but think of all the rest of your life that you have. You do start feeling better on day 3 and forward. Please do this lostnfound - you are worth it - post on here, even if no one answers back - it will help you to write about your struggles with this chemical laden bull crap - I will be praying for you - God still answers prayers <3
lostnfound

Posted: January 22, 2013, 11:31 AM
Day 2: Its been an extreme roller coaster of emotion the last six months. Freaking out about the smallest things. Neglecting my normal duties. Soooooooooooooo many things i have seen i never thought i would nor would ever want to but without all this crap i have gone thru i wouldnt be here now. And I cant go back and unsmoke this s*** so i am going to just power thru this...

I havent eaten in 2 days. Got the sweats pretty bad but i havent puked in over 24 hr so thats good. I really cant believe how clear my head already is. Or maybe its more how its not being pummeled with black smoke and that probably makes him feel alright.

The urge to go smoke is still there. and for me i dont think it will every go away. I just need to build constructive paths to freedom. Such as thus...

PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP ON YOUR LOVED ADDICTS. THEY ARE STILL THERE I PROMISE YOU. I couldnt imagine if i had been left behind by those who love me. This drug is not one that i feel someone can get off on there own. Its toooooo easy to get. And when they r in that perpetual lack of sleep mindset the only thing that can comfort them is that crap. They do love you and all they want is to be happy with you. I am not saying you can change them. But i am saying that without a reason to quit this crap i would never have even considered it.

Anyways back to ME! I gave all of my pipes and scraps to my gf. Sunday we broke up. She was fed up with my lack of emotion and personality. I dont blame her, at the time i did blame her tho. I thought she was doing all of things that upset me just to get back at me. How could i do that? How do i live with it? Don't know.... Just breathe and move forward soldier. I have found the most comfort in confessing my addiction to those closest to me. I learnt thru this struggle that my strengths are my weakness. My mental abilities led me to pride and i dropped my guard and allowed the devil into my life. I need to keep my pride in check, i need to reserve my pride for times like NOW!!!! I am so proud of myself for two days sober. Off synth, no opiates, no uppers, had two cups of coffee and i am flying!

Today I leave you with a text message my mother sent me this morning. (i think these are very effective means for conveying concern with out overbearing the addict, small little hints every now and then to remind them they are loved and wanted and needed but i digress maybe in the future i will expound on this)

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to PROSPER you and NOT to harm you, plans to give you HOPE and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thank you all so much...
funnybunny

Posted: January 22, 2013, 4:45 PM
so i have found myself to be like josh and most others in that i was unable to give this up with used pipes and paraphernalia around. just cleaned all. now for good.. thanks for the support and keep it coming. a little pain for a long life
Concerned Mama

Posted: January 22, 2013, 8:37 PM
I am so proud of you funnybunny and lostnfound - I know it is hard - when your mind starts coming back you can make so many better decisions about your life. Lostnfound, I'm so happy you posted a long post - getting it typed out as well as telling someone is so huge!!!! Your appetite will come back, you will be able to sleep without waking up every two hours to take another hit. I've watched it happen with my son. Keep fighting the good fight - you both are so worth it. Keep posting and take it one hour, one minute at a time. Praying for you guys.
funnybunny

Posted: January 23, 2013, 12:41 PM
concerned mama: thanks for your encouragement it is very helpful. i have changed my eating habits and started to exercise.it seems to help as today o feel as if i am seeing clearer and thinking better. but like most people work day is easy part. night time will be tough Im sure... hang in there guys it'll ease up and we Can beat this
Concerned Mama

Posted: January 24, 2013, 8:15 PM
Hey funnybunny, I wanted to check in and see how you are doing. Is it getting easier? I hope so. I am so proud that you saw what it was doing to you and wanted to make a change. This stuff is so addicting and and you don't even see it coming. Ive been praying for you my cyberfriend. My prayer is that this stuff gets taken off the market. It is so easy to get. They showed on the news a middle school girl who had smoked it for the first time and she had multiple strokes and is now brain damaged and blind. It is a tragedy that is getting repeated all over America. Take care of yourself and I'll check this forum tomorrow. God still answers prayers, he answered mine - my son has been off for three weeks. He is still drinking a few beers but his mind is back :)

Posted: January 25, 2013, 2:13 AM
I have absolutely no idea what else to do (hence the name "LastResort"). My fiancé is an addict to this synthetic weed. I'm trying my hardest to be patient and understand, although I don't think I'll ever fully understand. I don't want to stop being there for him, but AAAHHH.... All of those who've posted blogs in my position have helped but I want it to be over and dont/didn't want to have to actually start letting my feelings out on the net.
I have been sitting here all night with every thought running through my brain... All of which are of him and his wellbeing. I want my smart, loving, hard-working, and giving fiancé back. Most days I want to give up. I want to get all of my things and go start over. I even think, at times, "I want to go out and find a new, future fiancé. One who could, without a doubt, take care of me if need be." That is the most awful thought I have. But I'm still here. Maybe one day it'll all be worth it.... But maybe not...?? I don't ever want to talk about my problems because our relationship isn't about US anymore. :-( What happened?!
I am a woman of faith, and I know I can't give up. I don't want to talk to my family about it because I don't want them to stop thinking of him as the fabulous guy he used to be.... So, I can only speak to God. Any feedback would be (beyond) helpful. Thank you!
IKnowThatFeelBro

Posted: January 25, 2013, 5:01 PM
Its been a little over a week now and so far I've managed to quit cold turkey. My number one piece of advice is to do exactly what your doing right now. Read from this site. Look at the problems of others and realize your not alone, learn from their stories. God bless each and every one of you, whether it be for the advice you have given me or for strength on your long road to recovery. YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
CrazyDaisy130

Posted: January 25, 2013, 7:57 PM
Hi there. I must admit it is not my first time here to this website, nor is it my first time to try and quit BUT I am hoping and praying that this time is different.
I am a 35 year old stay home mom, wife, daughter, friend, student, neighbor and ADDICT. And lately I suck at them all, except the last one. I ROCK at that last one. My story is the same as most, started doing the "legal" high as a stress reliever on weekends after the kids had gone to bed, which turned into weeknights too, and then weekdays as well and now... Yeah, pretty much all day long and oh yes, my fave - being woken up a few times a night in cold sweats for the "need." I'm so over it - I just want to be done! My mind is made up but my body is betraying me.
My last smoke was around 10:00 this am. I swore to myself that after this bag was gone, THAT WAS IT (heard this before, have ya?!) I threw all paraphernalia away and keep looking at my keys bc the smoke shop that sells it is just right down the street and one last bag wouldn't hurt and I can always quit after the weekend, can't I? UGH.
The nausea and throwing up has already begun. Cold sweats. Burning up yet freezing. Shaking. Headache. How long does this last? Y'all say you didn't experience this until the 3rd day and that was he worst? Great. Havent been able to make it past day 2 before. I WANT TO QUIT. I NEED TO QUIT. I just don't know if I can. I'm weak. Those of you that have done this before (and those of you that haven't yet but know you should) please pray for me and I will you. Lord, give me the strength to get through this. Amen.
post replypost new topic