post replypost new topic
Hi Everyone I Missed You All.

Posted: December 25, 2016, 11:12 PM
Hi all my fellow friends and mom's. Merry Xmas to you guys. I know it's been a long time since anyone has heard from me. I did stop by from time to time to catch up on some stuff that was happening. But I wasn't sure about making my entrance. Until today, and honestly. I missed all my friends and all you great mom's here. I was gonna do a roll call of every one I missed but I was too scared to accidentally leave someone out and I didn't want that person to feel like poop.,! But I missed you all and helping everyone out new or old with support. And I sure missed to be the one whom receives support from you all too. But I just wanted to tell everyone that knows me , im sorry I was away for so long. I should of never left my friends. But I'm here now and I promise I won't be gone like that again. You guys are all so special to me. And I hope everyone can take a moment and realise that especially at a day like this. I know it's kinda of a bummer day. But you all are so appreciated. And mean a lot to the ones you probably think you don't mean nothing at all to. Well, you do. More then you know. Big virtual hugs to everyone on this day.! You guys are all great.!!!!!!

--------------------
IT ONLY GETS WORSE BEFORE IT GETS BETTER.!

Posted: December 25, 2016, 11:50 PM
Hi BabyLove!! So good to see you back again. I've wondered where you've been and I've missed you!! Sorry to read you had a lousy Christmas. I did too! Seeing you on here tonight cheered me up though. Glad your back as it's not the same without you! ((Hugs)) Mary💜

Posted: December 26, 2016, 1:23 AM
Hi mom. It feels good to be back. ! And I feel the same way about being here with all of you just made this day that much more better. You know, I wanna say I wish you would of never had to be someone who would have to be a member to a site like this.! But at the same time I'm glad you are. Your good help and a great supporter. Everyone here is. And everyone gives good advicd. Which is good because we all need it. Even us the addicts. God Bless you and everyone here. It feels really good to hear from you! Like I said, it makes this day a whole lot better. Now it feels like Xmas. HUGS.!!!

--------------------

Posted: December 26, 2016, 3:34 AM
Babylove....hey girl....welcome back...I was gone for quite awhile too....glad to see ya !

Con

Posted: December 26, 2016, 9:11 AM
hi Babylove , i joined fairly recently to this website but so far people here are only being nice, helpful and most welcoming .. happy i found it! Just wanted to say Welcome back :)

Posted: December 29, 2016, 4:47 AM
Hi Con and Bonnie how are you guys doing.? I didn't realize I was gone for so long. But I missed it here. It feels really good to be back. How was your Xmas ? Almost ready for new years ?. It sure feels good to see I wasn't forgotten. That's a great feeling.! Almost as good as sending my support to the ones who need it on here. I'm glad I'm back. And I can't wait to share my opinion to someone In need. But thanks guys for the welcomed back. You guys are all the best.!

--------------------

Posted: December 31, 2016, 6:49 PM
Hi BabyLove, I Hope this coming year is going to be a year where good things happen for you! Same goes for, WarriorQueen and baby!! Con, Jen, MaryKat, Bonnie. Thinking of you all. Mary.

This post has been edited by Mandm on December 31, 2016, 7:09 PM
post replypost new topic