post replypost new topic
Clean

Posted: March 7, 2011, 9:15 PM
Well,
Today is my 3rd day clean on of pills. I feel shaky and worn out. Everytime I sleep i wake up feeling just as tired as i did when I fell a sleep. I am on edge...But I can say that I wear these 3 days like a badge of pride... I am proud of myself and it feels good man it feels good. I dont feel ashamed at all. I can say that I do miss that feeling and I have been smoking pot to let go... I think pot is better than pills though. I do like to drink so ive been doing that too. My 21st bday is friday soooooo excited :) I hope that everyone is doing well and can say that they are just as proud of themselves as I am of myself.

Posted: March 8, 2011, 12:51 PM
3 day off pills? Great! Smoking pot and drinking? Are you kidding me? Addicts are so good at relpacing one addiction for another...why not clean and sober all together?

--------------------
I used Drugs to forget, I got clean to remember.

Posted: March 9, 2011, 9:29 AM
"Insanity is doing the same things over again expecting different results".

This post has been edited by Tim on March 9, 2011, 9:30 AM

--------------------
user posted image

"Sometimes the biggest catch will bite you in the a**"

Posted: March 9, 2011, 12:19 PM
Tim I FINALLY understand just what that saying means........Took long enough...but I finally get it....
mollyjean

Posted: March 9, 2011, 12:31 PM
Your avatar name says it all. The very thing you must fight the hardest is the feeling that you are a loser. It is a fundamental problem that all of us addicts share. However, being off pills and substituing another substance for them is no achievement at all, so you really WILL BE a loser if you keep that up.

I have been off oxycodone for two weeks now with the help of my family, my doctor and daily Suboxone treatments. I used to drink alcoholically but substituted pain pills for that, just like you are doing. BELEIVE ME IT DID NOT WORK! My relapse onto pills lasted two months, but that two month slide was the worst I've ever experienced, and I really hit bottom.

So believe in yourself, and STOP with the other junk! If your withdrawal syptoms are so bad that you have to drink and smoke pot to handle them, see a doctor ASAP and ask about suboxone. It really works wonders for us pillheads. Maybe with the help of suboxone and other treatments, you can get clean of ALL junk. Good luck.
post replypost new topic