post replypost new topic
!!need Help!!detoxing Off Suboxone/ghb@same Time-
LiNz in TeXas

Posted: February 28, 2013, 11:45 AM
on the verge of turning my self in for 11 month prison sentence--in beginning stages of recovery process for 10+year opiate addiction, been taking suboxone for over a year to substitute for opiate(heroine) use. during this process i have inadvertently become dependent on GHB as well. thinking GHB would be a useful tool in assisting my tapering off suboxone i started small but now am currently ingesting 5-6 doses of 7-10 mil a day. what can i do to get a handle on my situation so i can alleviate my apprehension about being locked up while detoxing off opiates--

Posted: March 9, 2013, 1:34 PM
I feel for you. Currently at the end of 2 weeks of detox from Suboxone (with one slip, a week in). This after 13 years of pain medications of every kind. What's helped me is a Dr. who deals with addiction recovery, who prescribed me Clonidine and an anti anxiety medication (that I don't take as it puts me to sleep). It's been really tough, to be honest - even with the Clonidine. I'm lucky to have insurance, at least for now. I wish you the best. It's a tough row to hoe any way you do it.
post replypost new topic