next >  post replypost new topic
Wheres Cowgirl

Posted: December 8, 2013, 6:37 PM
never see cowgirl anymore, when she left, felt so sad. I drop by 3 times a week. And haven't seen her, its so nice to see the old gang--Jeff-tom-liz-misty -eyes-misty(remember her,she was really different).kate-shooter-carol-bumpnomore-lisa-boo-all of them. Merry Christmas gang.and to the new ones to. Sometimes I think why people don't come like they used to.is the internet opiates sales are gone, thank goodness. Well love to you all.poopie

--------------------
just remember we are here to hold your hand..

Posted: December 9, 2013, 8:55 AM
Hi P,

Hope this finds you well. Merry Christmas to you.

Lisa, if you are lurking....hello to you as well!

Regards,
Tom

Posted: December 9, 2013, 9:09 AM
Hi Yvonne--I used to see Lisa on Facebook. She has so many kids -grand kids its a trip man.

I canned Face book awhile ago as my 14 yr old gave it up. Now I am lost twitter instagram etc--these kids are very bright.

Its been months but she sure sounded pretty good.

Take carte Yvonne--Jeffrey

This post has been edited by Suboxman on December 9, 2013, 9:10 AM

--------------------
It is Just Not worth it.

"Inside every older person is a younger person
wondering what the puck happened."

One Day At A Time

Posted: December 9, 2013, 9:59 AM
Is there a group that the old timers belong to on FB Jeff?

Posted: December 9, 2013, 10:18 AM
No Tom to my knowledge--Face book I think hurt it--Sad in 2004 when i first found the site Drug free 2004?? 2005 switched to suboxman as an alias--If you read the insanity of 99% of us and look compare to most of us today?? Its progress not perfection but I have never left the site ever--I like reading period. AA--SKG he is pretty special-but never seen him on Pills he is an alcoholic 100% but take his advice and use it for urself--He is a special man. Lot smarter than me.

Anyway Stacey--Kat--are hereU me-and I would bet others.

Sammy before she passed was working on PA something I feel is more important as these kids are hooked on pills ROXY OXY HYDRO etc--well with medicaid coming there will be millions of scam detox rehabs all over the country--For the few who make it off the sub methadone we all know a twelve step program is needed or ur screwed JME--have u ever been to a PA meeting--There was one in Fort lauderdale once a week off 595 5-6 people and we just talked--It was awesome..

anyway ur here I am here all it takes is 2 people--LOL

Jeffrey

--------------------
It is Just Not worth it.

One Day At A Time

Posted: December 9, 2013, 12:35 PM
Lisa is really busy with her grandkids but she's doing well, I do connect with her still pretty much on a daily basis.

@ Tom, on FB we're not so much connected by a group but there is a group of us that are all friends on FB and we stay connected that way, all the while protecting the anonymity of each other. It's really kind of neat as a lot of us got clean here (and there are a couple still struggling) and now we get to watch all the promises come true in each others lives. Here's my email if you'd like, send me a request and you can find a lot of oldtimers through me.

stacey.lang@att.net

Merry Christmas everyone....
xoxo
Stacey

--------------------
Happiness is not in the bottom of a pill bottle. It's inside you.

Posted: December 9, 2013, 3:35 PM
Hey Stacey:

I remember about 5? FB awhile back?? maybe its growing?LOL

Happy Healthy Holidays to u and ur family

Jeffrey

--------------------
It is Just Not worth it.

One Day At A Time

Posted: December 11, 2013, 10:34 PM
Hey Jeff,

No Jeff, I never have had a chance to go to a PA meeting, I've looked in my area on occasion but never found one close. Been to lots of NA and AA. I travel quite a bit and should start looking for a PA meeting, I'd like to go to one, I think it would be interesting to go to something where everyone had the same DOC.

Regards,
Tom

Posted: December 12, 2013, 8:45 AM
Tom i am in South Florida. it was along time ago 2005 they had one. It was small but all pill addicts which at that time I was insane and it was awesome . There are some on the internet. If I find any info will send it to the pill forum.

Jeff

--------------------
It is Just Not worth it.

One Day At A Time

Posted: December 12, 2013, 8:50 AM
With the fact that pain pills are at epidemic levels, I'm suprised there aren't more PA meetings popping up.

Posted: December 12, 2013, 3:09 PM
Tom not a fan of NA 95%meeting I went to were AA and GA--PA was awesome for me--one meeting on a sunday and I left that are back in 2004

GA was for a friend but sure did not hurt me. For the life of me PA is stuck here I guess? Sucks man

Where do u live? What state?

Jeff

This post has been edited by Suboxman on December 12, 2013, 3:10 PM

--------------------
It is Just Not worth it.

One Day At A Time

Posted: December 14, 2013, 10:47 PM
I'm in NJ. What is GA?

.... Nevermind, GA=Georgia. Duh! Lol.

This post has been edited by TCCME on December 14, 2013, 10:48 PM

Posted: December 19, 2013, 12:58 PM
Cowgirl had a post or response on the Heroin board a little while back.

I figured PA is pills anonymous, is GA ganja anonymous? (LOL I think)

I know a while back I went to some OA meetings in Gainesville Florida. OA stands for overcomers anonymous & it deals with the whole gamit. It's a 12 step program, and it was pretty cool.

It is a Christian 12 step program, and if I were a Christian it might be a place I would be actively involved in. But it wasn't preachy or any of that kind of stuff and I did find help there.

--------------------
No matter what right you did or what wrong you didn't do: When you're the black sheep, all blame belongs to you

Posted: December 19, 2013, 2:48 PM
Hi Tom--

GA u should go to one in NEWYORK--Its pretty powerful.

--I am from N.J since 1968 till 1992 --Tri state area was very cool back in the 60-70-80

Jeff

--------------------
It is Just Not worth it.

One Day At A Time

Posted: December 21, 2013, 10:34 AM
Hey everyone, hope you all have a merry Christmas.

GA
I believe is gamblers annomous

Posted: December 21, 2013, 1:01 PM
Yep, GA- gambelers anonymous, I woke up in the middle of the night, and I remembered that. I had a friend years ago that got involved with it & as far as I know he still doesn't gamble, won't even buy a lottery ticket. I remember at work we all used to bet with a bookie, and when this guy lost his whole 2 weeks pay (about $800 take home in the late 80's) he quit for a while. Then we found this new bookie who would take $10.00 bets. Within a week or 2 he was betting $100s & $500's on each game. He got involved with one of these betting services and was winning $1000's each week. When that happened I knew he was screwed, but there was no reasoning with him--he found the secret.

Then he went 0 for 9 @ $2,000 a game. He lost $18000 plus the vig (10% I think). So he lost $20,000 in one day and the bookie cut him off, and he didn't have the money. That's when he got involved in GA.

It seems like the gambling jones can be as bad as, or worse than, drugs.

--------------------
No matter what right you did or what wrong you didn't do: When you're the black sheep, all blame belongs to you

Posted: March 9, 2014, 12:38 AM
WELL--I GUESS COWGIRL HAS LEFT US....I SO MISS HER.POOPIE

--------------------
just remember we are here to hold your hand..

Posted: March 27, 2014, 12:52 PM
I don't know what made me check this board today. And here I find a post from Poopie...I didn't leave you darlin. I still think about each and every one of you..I'm sorry that I don't come here anymore. I literally have NO TIME! But it's good. I have such an amazing life. Full of family..grandchildren who are so much fun.

How are you? What's going on in your life?

Facebook is the way I stay connected with some from here. It's kinda fun and a really great way to share the good stuff in our lives. And what's for dinner. lol Tom, do a Facebook..I know you want to show off those fishing pictures. Poopie..why not do one as well?

It's really good to see some of the old gang still posting..new people as well. Was always afraid this board wouldn't be here one day. I think that's why I stayed so long..to make sure someone always left the light on.

Big hugs guys.

--------------------
I used Drugs to forget, I got clean to remember.

Posted: March 27, 2014, 4:32 PM
Lisa I can't help myself as you posted Facebook--all those years told u skinny then ? Facebook a trip bikini--LOL--to much--I swear that made me laugh so hard as u could not yell through the internet yet I was enjoying myself--Probably pulled a muscle cracking up--

u sound great. Happy for you and your family.

Lisa I swear to you have had a lot of sober years and functional years and tons of years of misery--BUT past ???? 2-3 months I am peaceful--serene--happy?? BLA BLA BLA--still all the problems health worse pain then ever yet NO OPIATES as of today- and Lisa I just f-ing pray daily-

Moving next week going to be living alone again as this was the difference--Cant live my life for other people even ur own Mother-God rid of girlfriend and got my dog--He is one cool dude--

You take care of yourself and family.

Your crazy bud--Jeffrey

--------------------
It is Just Not worth it.

One Day At A Time

Posted: March 28, 2014, 2:56 PM
Ahem. We will not discuss the bikini pictures here. Understand Crazy buddy Jeff? :)

It's good to know that you are doing well. Dogs are good. I like dogs more than most people. I have a new little one in my life..her name is Chili. She's a mix, mutt. We adopted her through a rescue group. Think she may be Chuahua (sp?) and mini doxi and who knows what else. She's only 4 pounds and was God sent after losing Sydney.

So, now that I'm checking in here again..where's Poopie?

--------------------
I used Drugs to forget, I got clean to remember.
post replypost new topic