< prev  post replypost new topic
Wheres Cowgirl

Posted: March 29, 2014, 11:18 AM
Lisa another dog? Did u not have this really awesome Jack russel? I forgot the name but voted for it a bunch of times in some contest u asked about.

Yea my real area NY/NJ very good friend is major dog ASPCA find older dogs she adopted 4 in past ? 10 years--but the work she does is amazing. I always loved Rhodesian Ridgebacks and Labs--

Anyway your bright enough to understand that bikini picture is for LIFE--Thats on you kiddo--lMFAO

Happy for your Grandkids--Proud your son is doing well--

You take care of yourself Lisa--enjoy your awesome family

-Jeffrey

--------------------
It is Just Not worth it.

"Inside every older person is a younger person
wondering what the puck happened."

One Day At A Time

Posted: April 1, 2014, 9:11 PM
here I am cowgirl----love ya doing ok.having a fun day with my sisters.ok love ya

--------------------
just remember we are here to hold your hand..

Posted: April 4, 2014, 1:28 PM
Did have an awesome Jack Russell, did have, being past tense. She was put to sleep a year ago last September.

It. Was. The. Saddest. Day. Of. My. Life.

But, moving on...

Poopie, so happy to hear that your happy. Where are you living now? Are you still with your husband?

--------------------
I used Drugs to forget, I got clean to remember.

Posted: April 5, 2014, 1:06 PM
Sorry Lisa-

BUMMER

--------------------
It is Just Not worth it.

"Inside every older person is a younger person
wondering what the puck happened."

One Day At A Time

Posted: April 13, 2014, 8:14 PM
still remember the sweet dog...don't want to remmeber today anything about that, have my own opinion. Biting is bad...but to put the baby down for that, I will never understand that never, I love you cowgirl ,but just is so hard to believe, will never understand that part of you. Past is the past.

--------------------

Posted: April 13, 2014, 8:16 PM
sorry different dog.sorry.

This post has been edited by poopie on April 14, 2014, 6:12 PM

--------------------

Posted: April 14, 2014, 6:14 PM
cowgirl im so sorry for writing that I shouldn't of. Cant delete this post, please forgive me, my crazy dog love got the better of me, sorry.

This post has been edited by poopie on April 14, 2014, 9:50 PM

--------------------

Posted: April 28, 2014, 2:39 PM
No, it was the same dog. And yes, she was put to sleep for biting. For being aggressive. For not wanting to take the chance that she would bite a child or my infant grandson. She bit my husband, she attacked other dogs. She was dangerous to everyone except me. I made a decision. I have to live with that for the rest of my life not knowing if it was the right one but it is what it is and I have worked very hard to move past that. I appreciate your opinion Poopie but I ask respectively for you to keep it to yourself. Again. Drudging up the past in matters such as these, does not help. Is not productive and seriously? Pisses me off. You weren't there. You have no idea what you're talking about and no idea what I went through.

I love you. Always will. But I need you to let it alone.

I think I probably would have been better off to not drop by here...

--------------------

Posted: May 6, 2014, 10:32 AM
IM SORRY COWGIRL---really am and your rite----but that's something we will never agree on.period----would you put your child down for having a aggressive problem no.I will never agree with you about this ever..thats just how I am.I had a dog like that,but loved her till the end .kept her away from people to a point.you should never put a dog down for biting,he loved you and you did this ,sorry cowgirl just done agree with you,the end--I save dogs -all dogs.again you would never put your child down.sorry .no not sorry ,my goal in life is to save dogs.that that

--------------------

Posted: May 10, 2014, 3:33 PM
Maybe this will help you understand Poopie, although, I do not owe you an explanation.

Sydney attacked a bigger dog, that dog, had put up with it for a long time until one day, she didn't. Sydney was mortally wounded. The decision to put her down was not only because of her dangerous and aggressive behavoir towards people and other dogs but also because of the pain and suffering she was in. The vet gave us no guarentees that she would survive no matter what they did. We did the best thing for her. Not us.

So, with that said, when you have children and then grandchildren, you then can make judgements and have something to say about this.

Done.

--------------------

Posted: May 10, 2014, 8:39 PM
''0'' I keep on thinking it was that dog that ran after the mail man---not the one that got mauled by the big dog..im very confused...sorry.

--------------------

Posted: May 10, 2014, 8:40 PM
also I thought she was just nipping people ,that's all.well nipping not good,I no about the dog that chased after mailman .so sorry im wrong.please forgive

--------------------

Posted: March 1, 2015, 1:23 AM
Hi Poopie...do you remember me?I haven't been around in years but I remember you.Hope you're well.

Posted: March 1, 2015, 1:10 PM
Hi Lisa...Glad to see you have wonderful grandchildren....dogs too...I read Sammy passed???I haven't been here in years...is that Sammy..."Namaste"..if so..how very sad.Was she ill? Nice to hear from you...I never forgot any of you.Here I am again...still trying.Lets hope this is it

Posted: March 3, 2015, 3:08 AM
Hi cow girl I read where you had to put your dog down if I had to put either of mine down it would kill me. Like right now my German Sheherd is trying instating on playng catch with a toy that is drenched in slober. When my wife and I moved to our current place we had to give up our PIt I was so upset I almost relapsed. She was the sweetest dog in the world. I see you have other dogs let them heal your broken heartand time heals all wounds they say you will be in my prayers.

Posted: August 4, 2015, 1:57 AM
What happened to Sammy??? :(

--------------------
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke (attributed)

"If you think you are too small to make a difference, you have never been in bed with a mosquito." Anita Roddick

Posted: August 4, 2015, 8:21 AM
Sammy passed away a few years back.

--------------------

१२ स्तैप्पैर!

kat11100@comcast.net

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you;
that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
Mark Twain

Just because the monkey's off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town

Laugh because it shows people that you have what they want and what they need: a hope in things unseen, a peace that passes understanding, and a God of miracles who also has a great sense of humor.

Posted: September 10, 2015, 4:14 PM

Hey Poopie, Tom, Suboxman, and Stacey! Please forgive if I left anyone out.

Wow! I came to the board today for the first time in several years, and here you are! I can't believe it!! HAHA! It's so good to sit here and think about all of you and the many days and nights we spent together back in the day. :-)

I hope you are all doing good and enjoying life. I am. God has been so good to us, and I am very grateful for my life of living slow and easy in the woods. I see so many new faces on the Menu, and it makes me sad how we put ourselves through such hard times, but I'm happy we have those days behind me (though never far away).

Facebook has been an awesome place to connect with friends I met here. I have a few friends there who I enjoy keeping up with and talking to sometimes. Join us!

Good to see you! I'll try to remember to check in again very soon. Take care.

Posted: April 18, 2016, 4:04 PM
Im here and missing you so much,,to the point of crying..where are you friend..so sorry if I hurt you ? love you

--------------------
post replypost new topic